So what's it going to take, Trumpites?

^ Thank goodness your vote won't make a difference in this election. ok you can go back to chimping out now ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Couldn't follow your own advice and STFU after you had your lying, lib-retarded ass handed to you, could you, Sissy Chap? For your further edification, Sissy Chap, @ 9:20, you mendacious and lying SOB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGV1kB_PtNU
Drumpf may own the whoremonger community. I think other scofflaws and even criminals are also pulling for him.

But intelligent Americans are running from Drumpf like their asses are on fire. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
since you don't qualify by the statement above, what are intelligent americans saying about that paragon of truth and virtue, Clinton? go ask your neighbors and get back to us. ahahaha

SNICK!

Anybody with half a brain knows what Trump meant, the 2d Amendment Crowd represents a sizable voting block, and will not sit back and let The Constitution be destroyed by the Sosialist/Liberal/Progressive/Democrats. They will come out in force, especially in States such as Pennsylvania, where there are a lot of Democrats who have not fallen for the Democrat's swill.

To think he meant anything else is pretty lame. Originally Posted by Jackie S
to their lying libtard ilk, this is a death threat. to anyone else it's nothing. to the MSM it's tantamount to treason far as they see it. lol

Seriously? Knowing what you know about the Clinton Crime Syndicate, you're using these little things to besmirch Trump? If you were supporting Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, it might make sense. But not with Hillary. Hillary's level of dishonesty and corruption is so far off the scale, any comparison of her and Trump makes Trump look like Gandhi. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ROFL. and quite true.

take the Trump v Gandhi quiz.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/trump-gandhi-quiz.htm

ahaha only got 3 of 10. every time i figured it was Trump, it was Gandhi. every time i figured it was Gandhi or someone else, .. wrong. it was Trump. ahaha.

Andrew H. Walker/Rühe/ullstein bild/Getty Images

You scored
3 out of 10

Is that a racial slur, Whiny? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well you made it 3 pages in before pulling the race card, just like a libtard faggot would. usually you'll pop yer buttnut by the first few posts, was the interwebs down at your butthole palace today? try AT&T ahahahah

SNICK