Stupid question about deep throating

Both. It’s especially exciting if she will stay all the way down while swallowing your load.
Both. It’s especially exciting if she will stay all the way down while swallowing your load. Originally Posted by ACock2Remember
This
I got dicknapped yesterday, and that woman knows how to DT
I got dicknapped yesterday, and that woman knows how to DT Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
I need some more I'm thirsty
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2018, 03:23 PM
I need some more I'm thirsty Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I'll have your throat clogged gasping for air NTD
I'll have your throat clogged gasping for air NTD Originally Posted by BLM69
Strong pass
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Strong pass Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
It wasn't a session request, you already know you're not my type, I was just stating the facts......
It wasn't a session request, you already know you're not my type, I was just stating the facts...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Facts? Sounds like your using your imagination. Keep dreaming buddy boy
I need some more I'm thirsty Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Can't wait. After I recover I'll bring it.
It's that she's is doing it for me....The visual of watching her make it disappear in her mouth and hold it down and then come up with a smile.

It's amazing....😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Facts? Sounds like your using your imagination. Keep dreaming buddy boy Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
NTD in my dreams would be a nightmare. another fact baby girl 😢
NTD in my dreams would be a nightmare. another fact baby girl 😢 Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't front for eccie. You've been in my inbox before lmao and got denied
  • L.A.
  • 04-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Don't front for eccie. You've been in my inbox before lmao and got denied Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
OH SNAP

Burned.jpg

As far as the topic in my experience the best BBBJs I've received weren't necessarily deepthroat but maybe from a variety of techniques.
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Don't front for eccie. You've been in my inbox before lmao and got denied Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I may have responding to a PM of yours, but not for an appointment request, you're not my type. Get over it
I may have responding to a PM of yours, but not for an appointment request, you're not my type. Get over it Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmaoooo