Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

Google his number in the post and it goes to a online predators exposed website... Originally Posted by dbjp101
And to all you white night mangina cucks in the previous posts - GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU PIECES OF SHIT!
... What fucking assholes you are... FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS HYPOCRITCAL JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLES! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Self-alert much, Vanilla Gorilla? Are you a pimp? There are pictures of you at a predator website. You don't look like a gorilla, but you post like an angry pimp. Your advertisements at eccie reveal that you build webites for ladies, manage websites for ladies, take pictures of ladies, and drive ladies to appointments. So, you are a pimp. Your words, Vanilla Gorilla.

This troll "Bflexible" has a serious hard on for me.

I mean why would somebody go through so much effort to vilify someone who is posting a legitimate alert?

It's rather obvious...his bitch cant make him anymore money so he's pissed at me instead of his thieving bitch.

Just for the record theirs no shame in my game. Everything you posted were legitimate ads in the business services section of this website. They ran indefinitely and were never taken down because there was nothing ever wrong with them. And no I'm not a pimp, that's like trying to coral and train cats, No Thanks!

Any scorned bitch with a beef can post fake news on your alleged predator website. In fact it was probably you or her for all I know.

Your virtue signaling and attempts at public shaming are fooling no one and will only backfire on both you and her.
I'm not a pimp, that's like trying to coral and train cats, No Thanks! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
So, you were a pimp, Vanilla Gorilla. It is obvious from your advertisements that you are a pimp. Only a pimp trying to recruit ladies posts an ad offering driver services. You say it was "like herding cats."

I don't like to see ladies with a driver, Vanilla Gorilla. Guys like you show up at my house. You are a driver, and a pimp.

You need to get out of the kitchen more. Your words...
Bottom line is this. This is an open board and its members are open to scrutiny. Both good and bad. And yes many of them are BRUTALLY MEAN. If you cant handle the heat don't be in the kitchen. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Classless goon. Bully.
I have no dog in this fight, but isn't someone who is making money off of prostitution a pimp by definition?

VG, if you want to make money driving people around, why not just become a driver for Uber? Why do you specifically want to drive hookers around?
I agree with Lucas, its less drama and bullshit just to drive for uber.

You got hustled by a lady of the night, it happens. You're wiser for it happening
  • Rainy
  • 08-03-2018, 07:36 AM
So ponytail fetish and vanilla gorilla are the same person. Who does that? That's creepy
So ponytail fetish and vanilla gorilla are the same person. Who does that? That's creepy Originally Posted by Rainy
What I find “creepy” and suspect is someone called YOU out as being a hustling thief and this is all you have to say for yourself?!

Regardless of his history, this makes you look unfavorable to many, especially me!! Gtfo
Regardless of his history, this makes you look unfavorable to many, especially me!! Gtfo Originally Posted by ManSlut
100% agree.
Rainy, either refute the OP's accusation or by your silence validate it.
All truth passes through three stages-

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self evident...
I have no dog in this fight, but isn't someone who is making money off of prostitution a pimp by definition?

Why do you specifically want to drive hookers around? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

+1 or 2nd that!

DUI and DWI hookers at that .
I agree with Lucas, its less drama and bullshit just to drive for uber.

You got hustled by a lady of the night, it happens. You're wiser for it happening Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yeah, but you don’t get a portion of the earnings of a lawyer when you work for Uber and pick him up at the airport and drive him to court.
His "I approve this message! on this NCNS provider.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=10
07-28-2018, 10:43 PM FBSM with KoriiBanx

lipsandhipster "appointment set and then she went crickets and lights out"
lobos12 NSNC for me about 2 weeks ago and still nothing since to explain why. Last contact was about half hour before the session was to begin.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2389367

KoriiBanx first post 07-27-2018, 08:46 PM and 2nd 08-12-2018, 08:29 AM then crickets?
I used to think Twitter had all the drama... eccie outdoes it by lightyears
Reminder -You can discuss but you if you insult, you will get points until your account is suspended.