Going virtual

Freckles, you ain't been here a week....well welcome to the most boring party on the net....you have till Sept to see her

Lol
She has to be talking about you Ex, Ive seen her a couple of times... Originally Posted by Johnsson

Well I forgot that my P411 isn't Exchequer, I go by Carlos SpicyWiener so you probably didn't realize it was me. So this should clear things up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYz5CiEy5bY
I think my post got locked up.
Clever marketing gimmick. . . why not just go virtual on July 31?
Wishing you all the best, Isabella! I know you'll be successful in any business endeavour you choose.
Its funny how the conversation went without me saying anything. You guys are funny.
I don't recall anyone reaching out to see me, but okay.
I will still be active seeing a select few.
Why because I can.
Thanks for all the great support. I am going to do the virtual, but focus on the guys that focus on me. Thanks luvs...
thanks
Oh no!! We never got connected. Damn it
Fuck what anyone else says, do what makes you happy. I've seen you twice, Izzy and you were excellent. Thank you for the fun times and memories!
Its funny how the conversation went without me saying anything. You guys are funny.
I don't recall anyone reaching out to see me, but okay.
I will still be active seeing a select few.
Why because I can.
Thanks for all the great support. I am going to do the virtual, but focus on the guys that focus on me. Thanks luvs... Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
You should check your PMs, but hey, it’s all good.
I love myself and my skills.
No nonsense
No problems
No mark ups
No catfishing
Just great genuine connections.
I appreciate those who value me and my no nonsense values.
It should never be a chore to spend time with anyone.
I am an amazing cup of tea, just not for everyone.