Guys, is eye contact important during oral?

Well, it depends.....

If I 'believe' that you are doing it because it turns you on then by all means continue and I will be immensely pleasured.

If I believe you are doing it because you heard/read it was the thing to do then I'll most likely sense you are 'faking' it and just close my own eyes and try to think good thoughts rather than thoughts about you being mechanical.
This question got me to thinking, do you guys like it when a woman is looking into you're eyes while she is giving you oral? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hell yes!!
Just depends, sometimes we are not in the position while giving oral to see your face.Im not always facing the person while doing it.

It is nice seeing those eyes roll back. Or a that devilish grin. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
now there you go!!
just from this snippet, lisa appears to be a woman who enjoys and is not reluctant to look a man in his eyes during this kind of activity.

if a woman is not willing to look at me during any activity during our time together, something is going on in her psyche that is preventing that. i've visited with several women who wouldnt look me in the eye, even if i nicely asked "please look at me while...". in all three cases [yep, small number of data points], each told me about some limitation in their mind/behavior. one even said that she could only orgasm lying on her back with her eyes closed. but, when it got to that point, she did look at me with her eyes. i thanked her profusely in more ways than one.

so, yes, i would really appreciate it, throughout the visit, not only during oral.
+ 1 Hell Yes

I like to do so also, when I am doing DATY... Nothing like seeing the point of no return in her eyes....
Yes, but do it in a way that shows interest. Don't just stare. I like the illusion the lady is enjoying herself.
I love giving a sexy look up at him while I am handling business. It turns me on and in my experience when I am turned on the session is so much better!!!!
Yes, especially with a girl with eye candy looks.
yes I luv eye contact
agree with most of the replies....if a lady makes eyecontact and she seems to be enjoying herself...i will be back! its a connection on another level
Truth be told, my eyes aren't open enough to know if you're making eye contact with me.

I'd rather she be making an effort to do a great job over worrying about eye contact. Slow and sensual is OK sometimes, but usually I like it when she's just going to town on me.

yes I will definitely be looking at you while you are giving me oral, Tara
guess i'me in the minority here; not sure it matters as long as one eye is in your mouth and i feel you're into it. i don't mind looking down and seeing a mop of blonde hair covering up my love muscle.
Absolutely. It certainly enhances the climax and the experience...
  • npita
  • 03-15-2010, 09:47 AM
This question got me to thinking, do you guys like it when a woman is looking into you're eyes while she is giving you oral? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
No. Eye contact during oral sex just seems weird and it's sort of a turn off.
Eye contact, check..... I like to look into the eyes. Then suck & lick more, then......