Broke Wilde has a Point

So...where do I post my review of myself? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I will write a review for both.
You fucktards are not as brilliant as the hooktards........if you post it, it stays in the review section........if the hooktard posts it, it gets moved to coed where it can be enjoyed by the masses.

If you (fucktard) post it in coed..........well, we have a saying for what you are.......ijs
I could write a review of Minx in action. (3rd person) Where do I post it, Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I'm totally down. Especially if it means I get a bigger mailbox.

I guess 3rd Party reviews go in Other????
Reviews are like assholes...
  • Seedy
  • 05-29-2014, 06:21 PM
Reviews are like assholes... Originally Posted by Prime Time
Not like fried chicken? Lol
I'm totally down. Especially if it means I get a bigger BOX Originally Posted by LilMynx69
If you want that I am sure DED can magically make that reality.
Not like fried chicken? Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
That would be considered a "small asshole"... Now the making of a bigger "box size" is in the eye of the "beholder"...
That would be considered a "small asshole"... Now the making of a bigger "box size" is in the eye of the "beholder"... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Ooooh! Imma tell mama...she mad at you dawg!!!

......I am surrounded by brilliance..... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Brilliant!
I must say I just saw this and thought WTF???

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070891&page=3

What's the rule on ladies posting on a thread they've already posted on that was in CoED but has gotten moved back to Reviews?????

Seriously?
Can anyone really keep up with this crap? I don't care that much, but since it's been in coed and back in reviews, it'd be good if there were an explanation. I'd hate to be a MOD.

I must say I just saw this and thought WTF???

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070891&page=3

What's the rule on ladies posting on a thread they've already posted on that was in CoED but has gotten moved back to Reviews?????

Seriously? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Simple...

It's in a review forum now, don't post on it
Simple...

It's in a review forum now, don't post on it Originally Posted by DickEmDown
If providers aren't allowed to post in the review section, why is a self-review written by a provider in the review section.

It is easy to see why the ladies are confused. They can't post there unless they write an obvious self review?
If providers aren't allowed to post in the review section, why is a self-review written by a provider in the review section.

It is easy to see why the ladies are confused. They can't post there unless they write an obvious self review? Originally Posted by BFCjosh
There is no way possible to prohibit a lady from writing a "self, fake, review" and posting it in ANY review Forum.

OTOH, if it happens...

1. She will not receive any type of credit
2. The review will be left in the forum it was placed in but "Edit's" will be made to make sure everyone knows that it is a Fake Review

Hope that works for everyone
There is no way possible to prohibit a lady from writing a "self, fake, review" and posting it in ANY review Forum.

OTOH, if it happens...

1. She will not receive any type of credit
2. The review will be left in the forum it was placed in but "Edit's" will be made to make sure everyone knows that it is a Fake Review

Hope that works for everyone Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I understand that providers can and do write fake reviews, but what I don't understand is why they're left in the review section when they are CAUGHT and the reviewer is marked "self review by provider." You don't need to answer this. It's not that big of a deal. It's just an inconsistent application of the rules.