Ladies, let us know if you do BNGs here.

I do B&G's occasionally, at my discretion. I do prefer a full on GFE session of at least half an hour, because I like to touch and play. But if you want to get down to business and spend about 15-20 mins of your time, I can get the job done and drain you so well you will feel 80 lbs lighter.
I do bng as well!!
  • ktiix
  • 09-23-2014, 12:51 AM
Awesome bng here...inbox for details.... Originally Posted by Brandee69
Your new avatar is cute
BNGs available in north D.
15-20 mins with references 140 roses over here

Offering bngs in central Dallas
I do!
I want to know who has a drive through BNG st up. Come on Providers , let's get that going! Originally Posted by Dingo
Drive through would be good. But for the truly lazy home delivery would be even better, Maybe a delivery route; Like the milk man did when I was little. Every day or twice a week, Any ladies planning a route for south fort worth?
Ladies, if you respond here please indicate your rates and times on your Showcases. It would speed things up if we didn't have to ask. Again, not sure if you can list the rate here (although I saw one).
Ladies, if you respond here please indicate your rates and times on your Showcases. It would speed things up if we didn't have to ask. Again, not sure if you can list the rate here (although I saw one). Originally Posted by Prolongus
I would also suggest cross streets. One of my decision points Is how long it will take me to get there.
Y'all to cleaver about pricing LOL. But BNG is good for some
I love quickies mmmmm 100 for 15 minutes
Been thinking about a BNG, but I got to do a DATY/Dato with it
Been thinking about a BNG, but I got to do a DATY/Dato with it Originally Posted by BigDBone
Mmm count me in!
BNG IS DEFINITELY ON MY MENU
.... i love them ... i believe there are at lest 3 kinds ....fs/bng......greek/bng......just bng regs...... 100, 120, 140 ....