Toys R Us filed BANKRUPTCY, many items 50% to 75% off

Why post something like this on a whore board? smh Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Because he is old and not all there.
Why post something like this on a whore board? smh Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Keywords: Off-Topic Discussions.

Not everyone just gets on board to just to hook.
That says it's in 114 E 4th St Rochester, MI

I used to love to build model airplanes and other military machines like tanks, ships, etc when I was a kid.

The plastic ones and the RC one for the airplanes.

I haven't done that in 30 years and it was also because less and less stores started carrying the plastic models - they were not in demand anymore. Originally Posted by CG2014

http://www.froggies5and10.com
Oh yes, that's much closer than going to MI, thank you.
read a bizness articke the other day - a chart showed that mid-priced stores are the ones suffering. discount stores and high-end stores had positive sales gain in the recent past, w/ high-end stores having the best gains.

wrt toys r us, stock up on items to give in the next yr or so as well as for the next toy drive.
Alright. Just up with a tad of insomnia but wow.

I’m older than a lot of you but for me, going to a toy store is great fun although I rarely visit toy stores these days.

Sometimes, I’ve been known to detour in a Target or some similar place, and take a peak at the toys. Not a lot but enough to know what action figures are on the shelves.

Surely, I’m not the only one who does this.

Finally, Toys R Us closing is a bummer. Have fond memories of the place.
Surely, I’m not the only one who does this. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
No you're not. And stop calling me Shirley.
I am waiting for Sears to go under.

The only reason they haven't is the company been borrowing millions and millions from their own CEO to stay afloat: almost $1 billion and at same time they sold their Craftman brand to Black and Decker for $900 million.

But if you were to walk into most any Sears stores right now, you will find empty shelves, merchandise with very high prices that needs to be updated, no employees anywhere in sight.

In the last 7 years, Sears has quietly without any out of business sales fanfares closing stores: over 2,900 Sears and K-Mart (same company) stores have closed leaving only around 555 Sears and K-Mart stores in the entire USA.
The Sears at towneast mall is doing quite well. Lots of employees as well
Toys R Us had no vision. And over priced toys
See Ya

Amazon cheaper and delivers to your door in a day
Sad the founder died right after the announcement.
Sad the founder died right after the announcement. Originally Posted by dallasfan
He was close to 100.
Sad ?
I hope I make it past 80
But still the bankruptcy filing pushed him over tho. Still sad.
read a bizness articke the other day - a chart showed that mid-priced stores are the ones suffering. discount stores and high-end stores had positive sales gain in the recent past, w/ high-end stores having the best gains.

wrt toys r us, stock up on items to give in the next yr or so as well as for the next toy drive. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I agree with that 100%.

The state of retail is becoming more and more like the economy...a dwindling middle class.
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2018, 05:58 PM
But still the bankruptcy filing pushed him over tho. Still sad. Originally Posted by dallasfan
How much longer did you want him to live?