False report and False Encounter

• pxmcc
  • 11-09-2018, 04:54 PM
based on some inside intel from one of my provider friends, this Rbakmen sounds like just a swell guy. i call bs on his review of the OP..
I'm not going to post it... I have sent the mods all of my proof of his threats even the one he just made again... thank you the advice though...
I really don't believe the review either. Like getting robbed or beat up in a foooking encounter is all of us client's worse nightmare. Nobody wants to have a shoot out in a foooking hotel or motel. I agree if this actually happened no way would da provider still be here with the same handle. But gents da sad truth is shit likes this happens and we never know when even a stout provider gets some dude in her life and convinces her to do some nefarious shit. It's sad because having a pussy has got to be da best gift ever bestowed upon a human being. Me personally if I had a wife I wouldn't be doing this shit. Like just put up with her ass or do some shit you used to do when you'll we're courting and watch her attitude change. If you do this long enough something foooked is going to happen. Just da nature of the industry. Tooodlez...
Damn. You forget to sign in for one day and you sure miss a whole hell of a lot
Wow I’m sorry you have to deal with this. It’s shit like this that chases great girls away.
Both are now in the Eccie Correctional Facility
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2018, 07:18 AM
"on sabbatical"..
I hope she at least made it home, and wasn't on tour when the hammer came down.
She loses because she needs eccie, while he enjoys eccie. It costs her money, it don't cost him jack shit.
I agree, Dear John.

Hopefully she will back soon, and she wasn't banned over anything too serious.

Holidays are near, and bad timing..
...Holidays are near.... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
"Dick the Hoes with Balls and Money, falalalala lalalala...?"
You are so silly..
You are so silly.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

No, silly would be when shine dons his gay apparel. toodles.
Shine gonna shine this thread up in 3...2...1...