Never before in my adult life

WALDT

Some ladies don't like it and can't orgasm that way. Believe it or not...some guys don't like blowjobs. Originally Posted by B Three
Name One
Had a girl in the Philippines that could handle DATY said it was way to senitive held her down one night and went for it she screamed to much so stopped, LOL. She said it felt more like a tickle than anything else and just couldn't handle it
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2019, 09:56 AM
Not everyone can eat pussy, it’s a skill... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
This goes more for finding a good BJ, plenty of bad and ok ones
This goes more for finding a good BJ, plenty of bad and ok ones Originally Posted by BLM69
Is there really such a think as a BAD BJ? I am 100% being serious. I HAVE received BAD, AS IN AWFUL, DATY.....just ugh. It is most definitely a skill.
Yes going to fast or not wanting to do it but do it oh and cbj is bad lol
Is there really such a think as a BAD BJ? I am 100% being serious. I HAVE received BAD, AS IN AWFUL, DATY.....just ugh. It is most definitely a skill. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
the answer is yes and why I generally passed on it. It is definitely a skill that very few have but all think their experts.

Back on topic, I've had chicks stop me from going down on them but it didn't stop my enjoyment or pace. I tended to go at the pace of the one I'm with at the time. *shrug*
There are bad blow jobs, hence the line:

"be careful with the teeth honey"
  • Crock
  • 03-27-2019, 12:20 PM
Believe it or not...some guys don't like blowjobs. Originally Posted by B Three
Blowjobs are just for getting me hard again.

Throughout my life, I've had a handful of women who could get me off with their mouth, but it's rare. Of course, a lady could jackhammer an orgasm out of me, but that's not what I'm looking for.
OP do your ears hurt after ?
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2019, 03:09 PM
Is there really such a think as a BAD BJ? I am 100% being serious Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yes there is, especially when you had a great one, who wants to go backwards?

I would make you tap out with my daty skills, you better ask somebody....
  • grean
  • 03-27-2019, 04:05 PM
Is there really such a think as a BAD BJ? I am 100% being serious. I HAVE received BAD, AS IN AWFUL, DATY.....just ugh. It is most definitely a skill. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yes...and I'm extraordinarily easy to please. So thats saying something. It can be caused by a few reasons. Here are just a few that I can think of. I imagine some reasons hold true for DATY too. Bad daty reasons in parentheses.

1. She doesn't know what she is doing but tries too hard. (I know that's true for daty. )

2. She's obviously not into it to the point where it's noticeable. Some guys can ignore it. I cannot.
(If we are not into something, guys are much less able than ladies to mask our displeasure. )

3. She thinks she knows what she's doing and apparently no one has ever told her she really really doesn't. ( Replace her and she with he and him.)

4. She knows what she's doing but she's not sucking my cock how I want and won't take hints or even blunt instructions.( Again replace she with him and cock with clit.)

5. Mistakes a hand job for a blowjob. (Some guys do more fingering than eating.)
I can distinctly remember the best BJ I have ever received. Yes, it was a provider but she is long retired. #1 mouth only... no hands at all. I know that some ladies prefer to hold on to it but I am wanting a BJ... not a HJ. #2 the popping sound of it going in and out of her mouth total turned me on in a way I will never forget.

I love to perform DATY... but not every woman is the same... some are more sensitive than others. I can imagine that some don't want anyone down there for a number of reasons. Some ladies want it all the time even though the man doesn't want to go down on her for obvious reasons. (Some sweet, some bitter, some funky)

I do believe that oral in from all standpoints isn't for everyone and should be a prelude to the real festivities.
ironically, no.. that is PSE, it is activity, as opposed to giving up yourself to another.. same general reason that Latinas won't kiss, or will do CBJ.. they will lay back and let you fuck, but the mouth moments are too intimate. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
WOAH THERE not ALL latinas!!!
3. She thinks she knows what she's doing and apparently no one has ever told her she really really doesn't. ( Replace her and she with he and him.) Originally Posted by grean
Really good list, but imo this is the most problematic one. The one that is most responsible for a woman even asking such a question and basically thinking that women are incapable of being bad at it.

Way too many men are terrified of being honest w/ women when it involves criticism. So many chicks are walking around in a bubble of ignorance, b/c no one will simply tell them the truth. I don't think I've ever met a chick who didn't think they gave the best head, or had the best vagina. Lol.

I was talking to a female acquaintance of mine not too long ago and she was telling me about one of her friends who was holding on to her virginity so the only thing she would ever do with guys is give them head. Apparently, she's never been able to make one single guy cum from oral, but she truly thinks she is GREAT at giving bj's. She literally said that she knows she's good at it. Lmao! So she's going around giving a bunch of shitty blowjobs (the ONE thing she has to offer sexually), because no guy will just tell her "Hey sweetheart, you kinda suck at this." Lol.
Found another SA single mom. Met her for an early meal. Then went back to my place. She loved DATY. Peace has returned to my world. Lady bounced all over the bed with multiple orgasms. She then used her oral skills on me. Damn good times have returned.