How many ladies offer Dinner Date sessions? How many Clients like the idea ?

Usually, someone who already visited me, but I had one gent wants to meet at restaurant..like a blind date.. Oh, I check on him well before that had happened.
Go dine out about a couple hours and come back to my incall and get relaxed and do the things... Hush hush..lol
One thing, I noticed that most gent won't hold my hands when we were in public!
I do understand that they are not a single man, and they're kind of scare to meet someone in public..or something..
I like to hold hands...if anyone ever going to ask me dinner dates from now??...lol
I'd love to do a dinner date... But has to be away from my home base. Lol. Oh, I'd hold hands. Rofl
It's on.. FB!

Okay, never mind!! did i make myself stupid here??...lol
Hi Lei,
You are such a sweet babe!
I would like to do a dinner date with you.
Would need to pick a discrete place-but that will be easy.
I will start looking for an opportunity.
I would definitely love to hold hands. I love that--especially with you.

See you soon.
I'd do it with a provider I had seen and gotten along with. If I go out, it's someplace nice and I'm spending $200-300 on dinner and good wine. I don't think I should be charged for that time, just the actual session.

That being said, tread cautiously when doing this. I have a civi FWB that lives up in the north part of town. We usually eat and drink up by her place and then go back to her place for fun. Couple of weekends ago we got a wild hair to go down into Dallas to eat. We're sitting there and my sister texted me, apparently one of her friends saw me out and she was all up in my shit after that.
You are such a gentleman!! In and out..completely!
Thanks a lot.
You are such a gentleman!! In and out..completely!
Thanks a lot. Originally Posted by leilover

Ma'am i would hold anything you want. I would even kiss you in public at anytime!!!!!

Jules....Whitney I would sooooo love to take you two to dinner any time!!!!!!!!!!
  • hd
  • 02-06-2013, 10:08 AM
I agree with what was said earlier that you shouldn't charge for dinner time. Of course it should be at a nice restuarant/steakhouse and planned if both parties can easily schedule it. She has to eat anyway, so I can't see paying for her time plus a nice dinner. I have occasions that just dinner would be nice and BCD is not necessary.
But with pyramider, you can expect 30 minutes at Taintco Bell drive thru and sitting in the parking lot to eat........................... ..whatever?
Love Dinner Dates...

A little teasing can go a long way. Brings out a more passionate side of me as well.
Call me a hopeless romantic w/ a spicy side. So inviting and adventurous!
Autumn
Where have you been hiding? I think I am in lust.
I like the idea of dinner dates, and think it is great if a provider advertises it to let us know it is available to be able to hang out with a beautiful woman outside of a session, before or after. However I don't think the dinner time should be billed as session time. But, to each is its own....
I'd do it with a provider I had seen and gotten along with. If I go out, it's someplace nice and I'm spending $200-300 on dinner and good wine. I don't think I should be charged for that time, just the actual session.

That being said, tread cautiously when doing this. I have a civi FWB that lives up in the north part of town. We usually eat and drink up by her place and then go back to her place for fun. Couple of weekends ago we got a wild hair to go down into Dallas to eat. We're sitting there and my sister texted me, apparently one of her friends saw me out and she was all up in my shit after that. Originally Posted by skydiver

First - I agree completely. We can have a great meal, I'll pay and it won't be Taco Hell. Some place nice.

Second - HOLY SHIT man, how did you get out of that w/ your sis?

Oh, Lei --- I'm ready for it when you are...
PKL ; You are so funny! you made me laugh so hard....loved it.
fb ; I haven't seen you awhile...come on man!...lol
  • tom51
  • 02-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Diner dates are great but think you need to know the lady and make sure that she's the one you want to take out. The one I see is in Austin and is very classy lady and conducts herself that way and no touchy feely in public as she feels it attracts unwanted attention and I agree as she has many friends etc and would be uncomfortable and young hot chick with old fart well imagine what others are thinking at the resturant and that makes her uncomfortable but part of her class. Actually told one starring couple "ahh this is my daughter who is attending UT and looks like her mother thank God!" She could have killed me but LOL about it later. Have seen her for 6 yrs now and enjoy our diners very much and she does not charge for that time. We even order in sometimes, classic is daty while she was ordering sushi and had an O as they were taking order laughed our asses off but with 20 min wait and resturant 5 mins away threw her on bed pulled panties off with dress still on for quicky, went and got order, she was hot when got back hey it was sushi so it could wait another hour LOL. She has even just hung out with me & diner when timing was not right & was having female time of month so drove her around on errands for her, did diner and just hung out and was one of my best times with her. So again depends on who she is and extent of relation as it can be a nightmare experience with wrong person.