Tired of Clients Posting false Reviews on my page

I have seen some providers that probably could do well modeling, but 80k to you I do not think so. sounds like another pipe dream. don't believe everything a pimp tells you.

hilarious
Too ewes spel czech fecktivaly ewe knead too no watt werd yer spozed two bee ewe zing!

Piece!! Originally Posted by phildo
Directions too difficult. Got my dick stuck in the ceiling fan.
uh...I think its ciao...but I am sure its all part of the joke...right? Originally Posted by Doc2078
It might be chao as in the fixed price, all you can eat Brazilian restaurant, Fogo de Chao.
Geeman, I'm sure you enjoy playing with fire but must you ignite another flame war? You're the arsonist who returns to the scene of the crime to admire his handiwork. Are you not sufficiently entertained by the smoldering flames of self-destruction that we're heckling at already?

I don't know (and don't care) about the true story that invoked your wrath. Nonetheless, you wrote glowing reviews previously but now seem hellbent on exacting vengeance.
Geeman, I'm sure you enjoy playing with fire but must you ignite another flame war? You're the arsonist who returns to the scene of the crime to admire his handiwork. Are you not sufficiently entertained by the smoldering flames of self-destruction that we're already heckling at?

I don't know (and don't care) about the true story that invoked your wrath. Nonetheless, you wrote glowing reviews previously and now seem hellbent on exacting vengeance. Originally Posted by omakase

Your right, i should just sit back and watch the flames burn... But entertained i am.
Classy ladies......Nuff said
Ty mods for op edit
Instagram is not a modeling agency. Just an FYI.
If I were to guess about the LA modeling contract it's probably set at 80,000 dinars which would work out to about $68 buckaroo's. For them, that's probably big time?

(Edit by Namssa - inflammatory cartoon is not needed)
Modeling what exactly?? LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Stupidity apparently doesn't have a face. Best of luck to the three of them.
Time for a reminder.
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • motor
  • 10-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Hey Namssa she started it..............lol sorry no disrespect meant.
Damn, now I will never learn who is throwing around $80K modeling gigs.