STANKY TWAT

Hey Jimi do you think she was aware that her Twat was smelling? Or unless you saw her right after she finished with a client- either way I feel your pain bro.
If you are not going to name he provider what is the point of this thread?
It's cool. You don't have to name her if you don't want to

Now I'm curious. How big is your dick? Whip it out. Let's see it. I bet mine's prettier than yours.
It's cool. You don't have to name her if you don't want to

Now I'm curious. How big is your dick? Whip it out. Let's see it. I bet mine's prettier than yours. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I don't know about that. I won Prettiest DICK at a swing party once.
You know, I had a very similar experience and wrote a review about it. I didn't get so specific as to where the odor imitated.

And yes, I am gun shy from that whole ordeal. I have not hobbied since. Of course that was maybe about 10 days ago. ;-)

I'm sure to get over it. LOL
You know, I had a very similar experience and wrote a review about it. I didn't get so specific as to where the odor imitated.

And yes, I am gun shy from that whole ordeal. I have not hobbied since. Of course that was maybe about 10 days ago. ;-)

I'm sure to get over it. LOL Originally Posted by Muscleup
Jimi, dude, tell me it is not the same provider!!!

I wish I could bottle that scent and use it for evil in an aerosol spray can just as I used to do as a kid with a wonderful invention called Fart Spray.
I love to tell this story. Just before one session the chick is naked in front of me about to hop into bed. Right in front of me she sticks her fingers inside her and does the sniff test. She says "it's OK." I about died laughing.

Another test you can do is if you get some stank on your shank, pull out and ask for a BJ. See if she likes it. If she likes it then maybe you are too picky. LOL