what is there to do!?

I visited Sci-port when I was there. The Cub has delicious steak and the BEST au gratin potatoes ever! Make sure to make a reservation though as there are only maybe 8 tables. Yum Yum! Herbey K's is a must if you like old schooly cafe style places, try the Shrimp Buster.

I love Louisiana and I always have fun in Shreveport, the men are gems!

Here is some more info.
http://www.shreveport-bossier.org/th...museum/149663/

Have fun! Originally Posted by Paven
Paven, try the Au gratin potatoes at Texas Street Tavern next time, awesome. Ichiban sushi if ya like sushi.

Beezy
  • Paven
  • 09-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Texas Street Tavern in Shreveport? Whereabouts is that at?

Thank you
It's actually in Bossier. Corner of airline and Texas st. Everything they have is good. I always make reservations, they're usually full without reserve.
  • Paven
  • 09-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Thank you beezdat, I always appreciate new information.

When I was in Shreveport this last time, I called the Cub and made a reservation for one and the guy said "One?", I said yes "One", he said "Just one?", me "Yes just ONE!" lol. I'm thinking what part of one do you not understand?! So I arrive and walk in and one of the servers approaches me and I said that I am here for my reservation, and what does he say? Just one? Do you know how hard it was for me not to say "No my imaginary friend is out parking the car!" Refrain from the smart ass remark Paven lol. He then started to tell me that I would have to wait in the bar! I don't think so bro! The other server said "no she called in and can sit here right". It's like they were freaking out because there was going to be a seat that wasn't being used. Dayum, just bring me my steak, taters and wedge salad already! lol
Lol, they're just getting adjusted to beautiful independent women over there.
  • Paven
  • 09-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Well I eat by myself all of the time while on tour, it's not really a choice that I have lol.
Well I eat by myself all of the time while on tour, it's not really a choice that I have lol. Originally Posted by Paven
Me, you, and some au gratin potatoes really sounds good right now ...

• Paven
  • 09-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Mmmm you are killing me bro! lol It's past lunchtime too!
Well I eat by myself all of the time while on tour, it's not really a choice that I have lol. Originally Posted by Paven
Paven so do I go to Ernest they are really friendly!!! Make you feel welcome and have great fool!!
  • Paven
  • 09-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Me, you, and some au gratin potatoes really sounds good right now ...

Originally Posted by beezdat
Is that lump crab or something?
  • Paven
  • 09-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Where is Ernest at Sydney?
Sorry, but I can't believe you two gorgeous ladies are eating alone for any other reason than by choice! I'm tied to the s/o's apron strings after dark, but I know there are loads of guys here that absolutely book a Dinner Date. Guys...I mean book an appointment, take the lady out to a nice for some supper, cover the check, and back to her hotel for a little dessert. That's how we old guys did it on the "old board" in the cash flush 90's

Personally, I'm still nursing a back injury and not up to speed, but I'm always available to take you ladies to lunch. I'm not much to look at but I'll provide a diversion in your day, some witty conversation and pick up the check. lol

MM
  • Paven
  • 09-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Believe it MuffinMan.
Sorry, but I can't believe you two gorgeous ladies are eating alone for any other reason than by choice! I'm tied to the s/o's apron strings after dark, but I know there are loads of guys here that absolutely book a Dinner Date. Guys...I mean book an appointment, take the lady out to a nice for some supper, cover the check, and back to her hotel for a little dessert. That's how we old guys did it on the "old board" in the cash flush 90's

Personally, I'm still nursing a back injury and not up to speed, but I'm always available to take you ladies to lunch. I'm not much to look at but I'll provide a diversion in your day, some witty conversation and pick up the check. lol

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
I would love to take both of these ladies out to eat, at the same time. The only problem for me at least is the proximity to my stomping grounds and a very clever S/O. Maybe we could do takeout to an incall?

Paven, thats lump crabmeat on a filet. MMM MMM