Personal Forum

http://www.calculatorslive.com/Avera...alculator.aspx Originally Posted by GrandPoobah

you actually believe that shit....please
LOL.. now babydoll, how dare you talk to the grand poobah like that?

oh my bad, that's Pumbaa...durrrr
Here you go

I once read the average American has 15 sexual partners Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
So that's what they are called? Now in days I just call them my quota
Got your PM, We don't have to go Dutch at Subway....., I will pay the whole thing. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

You’re always a true gentleman
So that's what they are called? Now in days I just call them my quota Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
somebody's on a roll this morning... stolen pics got you randy baby?
Daaamn, is this real??? Waaay before I started doing this, I had already hit the big 3-0, guess I must be not be average then? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Curve buster.
You’re always a true gentleman Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'll call and raise that a coke and one of their white choc/macadamia cookies. And a movie...matinee of course!! And if you're really a good girl, some juju's...and a bad girl...juju's and reese's pb cups!!
And I'll massage your elbow until I bust one!!(you're probably way too young to remember Summer of '42)
Definition of a gentleman: A worn out wolf....
Pleasure on one side: business on the other. Originally Posted by OneInAMillion

Kinda like the mullet. Buiness in the front party in the back!

(sorry. could'nt help myself.)
I thought it was liquor in the front and poker in the rear.
just thought I would post my ad....
It's all right here ladies, smart, witty, and eye candy.
I'm on here looking for a trophy girlfriend. So if you look good in fishnet and hoe hills, can suck dick for hours at time,always gotta have a hard cock, work the stripper poll, and tell me I'm the best you've ever had. We might be a match. Any lady willing to share her income with me moves her to the top of the list. Goodluck and happy humping.