Review: (Costa Rica) Luna the Legend

I do have 2 others that I keep in contact with. But 1 is no longer working and the other asked me not to give her # out to strangers. She only gives it to fellas after she meets them. But trust me, you will be fine. A couple nights hanging out at SL and DR you will get plenty of numbers. That is the best way to handle the Del Rey on a busy night in my opinion - there are so many hot chicks there and you can only hit 1 or 2 per night so spend some time just collect #'s from the ones you like before you choose that night's conquest. Then you have some spares to call for daytime action, or for a slower night like a Monday or Tuesday when you are not seeing anything you fancy. But don't be surprised if you get some RFM's after returning home.

(RFM - request for money) It is usually something like "mom needs surgery" or "kid needs clothes for school"...but what it really translates to is "are you a sucker"...don't be one.
Lol yeah I'm going back for work next week. She hasn't asked for money. More like a commitment.
I don't think so.lol
Woo hoo! I'm set to meet the legend this week on my next business trip. She seems pretty cool. She's accommodating me by agreeing to come to my hotel in cariari which is way off the beaten path of normal stomping grounds.
Are the girls in Costa Rica usually MSOG or no?
its not the norm but just like here make the deal up front.
Hello Guys, i m planning to make a business trip , next week ...
Any good recommendations ? Offcourse will contact Luna but i m ready to explore more
Check your pm Smokey. But yeah negotiations are in order there too.
Idk where your staying but I learned how to use the bus system to get downtown. Lots cheaper if you don't rent a car vs a taxi.
Check your pm Smokey. But yeah negotiations are in order there too.
Idk where your staying but I learned how to use the bus system to get downtown. Lots cheaper if you don't rent a car vs a taxi. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Thanks a lot ...I have already started talking with Luna...she is very friendly !!
Lol she's even more wild if y'all "click". She was telling me about a few guys that keep chasing her but she only sees them because they pay very well.
But if you click, oh man....
Her Schedule is weired. ..she sees in Morning time only. After late nite partying, it would be hard for me to see her in mornings. ..lol