Schools Gone Insane

So you're saying it would be OK in private and charter schools?

What a fucked up, xenophobic position, Whiny Old Cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It wouldn't even be considered in a private school, dipshit. Parents have a voice in private schools.
Sorry to break any hearts of Reagan lovers here, but we can blame common core on Reagan directly. The reason is, he made a campaign promise to de-fund the department of education and get rid of the agency if elected to office of president. We all know what happened next:

Reagan decides not to take funding away from the department of education, and instead appoints a marxist to chairman of the dept.

Yea, Reagan was our little hero. I mean a heroic actor, lol. Originally Posted by Goodtimedfwguy
I've read plenty of stupid shit on this board, but you really swung from the heels on this one trying to knock it out of the park. In the 30 years since Reagan has been in office we've had quite a parade of different ideas on how to fix our education system. A couple of centuries ago, it was almost comical that more or less every British monarch flexed his Majesterial muscle by attacking France. Like a knee jerk reaction, they'd say "Hey, I'm king now, lets go kick some French ass" and the British subjects would cheer.

These days, Presidents attack the problems in our education system much the same way. Its just what they do. Hey, we should make that the next Geico commercial. Become President, come up with a stupid idea and call it education reform. Its what you do.

So nice try on trying to lay the current level of idiocy that pretends to be education at Reagan's feet. All you did though, was make yourself look monumentally stupid. While commenting on education no less. Ah, the delicious irony.

Now, back to the subject matter at hand, this idea of allowing transgender kids to shower with girls is PC bullshit gone way, way too fucking far. I am officially handing in my LGBT card. I've had enough of this shit. I've been a staunch supporter of gay rights for years, donated regularly to HRC (Human Rights Campaign), the largest LGBT lobby group. But this is a bridge way too far.

I want to be clear. None of you guys - on either side of this issue - has any idea what the hell you are talking about. None of you have ever been a teenage girl, struggling with all the awkwardness and body consciousness that every teenage girl goes through. This isn't about homophobia. Nor is it about scare tactics to terrorize every father across the country by telling them that transgender kids might commit sexual assault in a girl's locker room.

This is about a 15 year old girl, already struggling with the awkwardness that every teenage girl goes through, being required by law to get naked in front of an anatomical male. Under any other circumstances, that borders on pedophilia, never mind the fact that the boy is the same age.

I realize that teenage girls today are not the same as they were when I was a teenager. The clothes that were considered slutty, racy, trashy, and skimpy when I was a teenager are damned near frumpy compared to today's fashions. That doesn't matter though. Its still a huge step from wearing clothes - no matter how skimpy - to having to be naked in front of a boy. Its preposterous, unconscionable, and abusive to require, by force of law, teenage girls to give up their sense of security and privacy to appease one student. That is taking this idea of equality too far. Where are the girl's rights in all of this?

Furthermore, if this becomes the norm in high schools all around the country, then it will only be a matter of time before we start seeing headlines about some TS kid being beaten to a pulp by teenage boys who don't take kindly to their sister or girlfriend being ogled by a boy. Push too hard, and eventually someone pushes back. If TS students insist on pushing their way into where they don't belong, they will get pushed back. Hard.
  • DSK
  • 11-05-2015, 07:18 PM
I've read plenty of stupid shit on this board, but you really swung from the heels on this one trying to knock it out of the park. In the 30 years since Reagan has been in office we've had quite a parade of different ideas on how to fix our education system. A couple of centuries ago, it was almost comical that more or less every British monarch flexed his Majesterial muscle by attacking France. Like a knee jerk reaction, they'd say "Hey, I'm king now, lets go kick some French ass" and the British subjects would cheer.

These days, Presidents attack the problems in our education system much the same way. Its just what they do. Hey, we should make that the next Geico commercial. Become President, come up with a stupid idea and call it education reform. Its what you do.

So nice try on trying to lay the current level of idiocy that pretends to be education at Reagan's feet. All you did though, was make yourself look monumentally stupid. While commenting on education no less. Ah, the delicious irony.

Now, back to the subject matter at hand, this idea of allowing transgender kids to shower with girls is PC bullshit gone way, way too fucking far. I am officially handing in my LGBT card. I've had enough of this shit. I've been a staunch supporter of gay rights for years, donated regularly to HRC (Human Rights Campaign), the largest LGBT lobby group. But this is a bridge way too far.

I want to be clear. None of you guys - on either side of this issue - has any idea what the hell you are talking about. None of you have ever been a teenage girl, struggling with all the awkwardness and body consciousness that every teenage girl goes through. This isn't about homophobia. Nor is it about scare tactics to terrorize every father across the country by telling them that transgender kids might commit sexual assault in a girl's locker room.

This is about a 15 year old girl, already struggling with the awkwardness that every teenage girl goes through, being required by law to get naked in front of an anatomical male. Under any other circumstances, that borders on pedophilia, never mind the fact that the boy is the same age.

I realize that teenage girls today are not the same as they were when I was a teenager. The clothes that were considered slutty, racy, trashy, and skimpy when I was a teenager are damned near frumpy compared to today's fashions. That doesn't matter though. Its still a huge step from wearing clothes - no matter how skimpy - to having to be naked in front of a boy. Its preposterous, unconscionable, and abusive to require, by force of law, teenage girls to give up their sense of security and privacy to appease one student. That is taking this idea of equality too far. Where are the girl's rights in all of this?

Furthermore, if this becomes the norm in high schools all around the country, then it will only be a matter of time before we start seeing headlines about some TS kid being beaten to a pulp by teenage boys who don't take kindly to their sister or girlfriend being ogled by a boy. Push too hard, and eventually someone pushes back. If TS students insist on pushing their way into where they don't belong, they will get pushed back. Hard. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Very well put. I just don't see how the liberals can support something so stupid. Someone needs to fight back against this kind of crap. Now, to be fair, the locker rooms at some health clubs now create privacy areas, and maybe that's were it will go. I know I never liked the open showers, especially since faggots like Assup the equipment boy sometimes seemed to hang around inappropriately - we had to beat his face in from time to time back in the good ole days. Now the stupid little pussy boy would claim sexual orientation bias.