Guys... My Lady friend needs to get laid!

I'm down inbox me bro
Not referring to you, how you been Chica Chaser, long time no see. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Very well thank you
Very well thank you Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
We need to have another shot of Tequila and real soon. I am leaving on a cross country bike trip soon and will be in your state. Keep in touch (and EW this is a personal friend of mine that happens to be an administrator on this site so don't bother with telling me to PM him).

Sorry Chica Chaser it's like we must be told the proper way to hold a fucking spoon anymore by this super moderator with a Napoleon complex. He will probably give me another warning for saying this which I will forward to you.
I'll do it send me her contact
Pardon me gentlemen but I'm calling this thread BS. The chick can go to any bar, pick up her choice of guy and get her brains fucked out. This reeks of you know what. Gentlemen, just my $0.02 worth.
Pardon me gentlemen but I'm calling this thread BS. The chick can go to any bar, pick up her choice of guy and get her brains fucked out. This reeks of you know what. Gentlemen, just my $0.02 worth. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Ray Charles could have seen that. The ugliest woman in the world can go to a bar at closing time and get laid. It was fun reading though, lol.
wtf lol
Daaaaaaaamn!!! lol...it's funny, I agree with most of y'all on some sort of a level. And how ya doing Mirandalee? Haven't spoke in a while. ;-)
Lol hey still stripping love my cardio now doing my master's in school u know me love to keep it tight lol