Encounter: Olivia Paige

Scooter Pie, are you going to ask her to toss your salad?
Scooter Pie, are you going to ask her to toss your salad? Originally Posted by TreeBark
SJ did that once it was ok not my thing
Good girl. I even throw the dressing in.

SJ did that once it was ok not my thing Originally Posted by Scoot642
Full of mulch barkman
Oh, ok. Sure trouser trout

Full of mulch barkman Originally Posted by Streambed
At least it’s not a minnow
All I know is that she has some good 🐱
She’s doing dates today in CP.
Huh oh. Looks like tree rot is back in love again. What is it you always say, Pimpin ain’t easy.
Not at all. She sent me a text, she asked me to let the guys know.

You should really just go away.

Huh oh. Looks like tree rot is back in love again. What is it you always say, Pimpin ain’t easy. Originally Posted by reaper302
Did I hit a nerve? so you can make comments about everybody else but nobody can say anything about you. You just have to remember one thing you started all this crap along time ago. Also, maybe if you would actually post useful stuff on here than people probably wouldn’t care as much. Over 1800 post and probably 20 of them have use. Oh and like I said before if you weren’t such a hypocrite things would be different. I believe it was a month ago you were totally trashing Olivia Paige and now you’re sending out messages for her and everything else. Just saying.
Never send a message out for her or anyone.
A long, not along.
Pimpin, nope, she’s doing just fine on her own.
Creaper, you only post to give me crap, look back to see. Or, you’re hyping up the fat smelly one west of Albany.
Girls, while mildly amusing, why not take this stuff to pm or something.Feels like we are back in high school, from which we all graduated or at least aged out of a long time ago.
I agree. If you notice, he’s the one always coming at me first.
Then I blast him back.

Girls, while mildly amusing, why not take this stuff to pm or something.Feels like we are back in high school, from which we all graduated or at least aged out of a long time ago. Originally Posted by Tomb8871