Encounter: Jesus H. Christ!! RUN...Do Not walk..to Rainbow..for Bella

Can we get confirmation on her new location?
Can ya confirm where she went?
thought Sunshine was on Jones Creek. Is there a 2nd Sunshine?
Just like that....she is gone!!! No spa named sunshine or in Hammond or on old hammond hwy knows who she is????
thought Sunshine was on Jones Creek. Is there a 2nd Sunshine? Originally Posted by cableguy12
Yeah, There used to be a Sunny Spa on Old Hammond but it's long gone. The other one on OHH is called Oriental Relax. Sunshine is on Jones Creek
Its has to be Sunshine on Old Hammond Hwy, Not Sunshine in Hammond La, because there is no Sunshine amp in Hammond La. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Oh dang. My bad, gentz. May Have lost some details in translation.

Verbatim convo: She told me she goes back to Hammond on whatever date. And i asked which spa she worked at and she said Sunshine.

No idea on where that could be. I’ll text her and ask her for specifics
Awesome Review!

So you squeeze your friends and family’s ass and lift them up when you hug them too. Interesting. Lol. Originally Posted by Choc_gemini
Lol minus the ass squeezing part. ����
Yea this chick was legit. Just stumbled upon her without seeing your review. Was keeping it to myself but I can’t blame you for spreading the word. She was legit!
Had a session with Bella today. As advertised. Leaving to head back to Tampa tomorrow, will make an early appointment to see her again. After that I will tell everyone where she. is.
Had a session with Bella today. As advertised. Leaving to head back to Tampa tomorrow, will make an early appointment to see her again. After that I will tell everyone where she. is. Originally Posted by jhawkins972
Hmmmmm
  • Dab
  • 12-29-2020, 06:50 AM
Well played, sir, Well played
Anyone else anxiously waiting this update?
Anyone else anxiously waiting this update? Originally Posted by johnnyboysmith
Yep. What gives????
Cue jeopardy music
This whole thread has been suspect from the get go.