2016 Texas Longhorns football

Last game was awesome... going to a few more games for sure!!! Anyone else going? Go Horns!
If their defense shuts down Cal's passing game, then they could be legit.
Bet the over
  • quzi
  • 09-17-2016, 06:54 PM
lines before 8pm:
Texas -7.5 to 8
o/u: 80 to 80.5

It opened at Longhorns -5.5 and 68.5.
My prediction for tonight's game is Texas - 1,000 and ND - 0.
Neither team has any defense. So pretty much whoever scores the most wins. I thought strong was a defensive minded coach? I mean if i were in his shoes what would I care? Ive gotten 10+ mil the past two years to .... Maybe he is on this site. You know he got caught cheating on his wife "allegedly"
Tough loss. We should have won that game. Twas a trap game. Traveling to California and playing that late? That's hard to prepare for and this was Buechele's first road game.

Cal's defense is ranked near the bottom in total defense, as well as their run defense. We should have ran to victory. However, our defense could not bail us out. We couldn't generate pressure rushing 4, cover #6, and stop them on third down.

I like the play calling from our new OC and what he's doing on offense. We just need to clean up our defense. Easier said than done because we have a lot to clean up.

We are playing in Norman, Oklahoma against an angry OSU team. This could be a trap game as well. I'm confident in our offense, but we need to step the defense..... And protect Buechele.
LOL Then UT went to California, and THAT happened. LOL Defense? What fuckin' defense? At least UT lived up to expectations.
Bedford is the last assistant Charlie has kept. He sucks. We had the worst D in school history last year. Granted the Webb to Hansen pass catch game last night for Cal was damn impressive. I thought we were going 7-5 this year and maybe I along with most people got carried away with The ND win and all the sudden being ranked. But with this D we will have to score 50 a night to win.
They arent far off from being on the most posts scored through three games thanks utep. But seriously, while bedford sucks and nothing has changed since shouldnt we be looking to chuck?

If they cant keep up w cal good luck in keeping up with osu, tech and the other "good" teams
Gotta love watching tu get taken by Texas Tech Lite. Old tech offensive coordinator and their second string QB
Charlie Strong saying he will be getting more involved on the D. Really? WTF do you do all day? He won a national championship as the D coordinator at FL. We were a bad team on both sides of the ball last year. This year thank God Sterling Gilbert seems to have it under control (for the most part). With the bye week and 2 road games at OK ST and OK who thinks we will be 2-3? That horrible D at Cal just ruined any good feeling and momentum from the ND game.
the tu faithful are like rats on a sinking ship early this year
I was listening to the Horn today and a guy made a good point. Louisville has 22 awesome SR's playing this year that were Charlie's guys. And more great Jr's that were his recruits.
The horn people are idiots. They are paid to like texas. The other day one of the guys said texas should be 3-0. They are lucky they arent 1-2 right now.

The zone is still extremely biased but not as bad.