Democrats will win the 2016 election

You do realize that 2014 wasn't a Presidential election?
Originally Posted by WTF
Did you mention that to Obaminable on your last White House visit?

He seems to think it was a "referendum" on his Presidency and policies ...

.. after his "mandate" in 2012.

And the OP believes 2016 will be a "referendum" on the Democrats.
Assup, what is "pre-emptedy"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The opposite of post-empedy .
The opposite of post-empedy . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thank you, LittleEva. At least some one is able to decipher Assupisms.
I hope you are right. If this country has to fall it may as well do it quick and another Democrat president will get us there.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1... if the media picks my candidate. I will not vote for a president and there are millions like me.
+1... if the media picks my candidate. I will not vote for a president and there are millions like me. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
There's a great possibility I won't vote in 2016, and that would be a first for me.

Jim
That is the only downside Jim...LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why would that be a downside?

Jim
Another drug user is posting now?

Anything that happens between now and inauguration day is on Obama. Any downturn in the economy (do you expect an upturn?), any terrorist attack (do you really think that Obama's really going after terrorist), and scandal (as opposed to a good run of competent behavior) is on Obama and the democratic party.

A democrat is going to win in 2016? Good luck with that. (not really) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey JD Barleycorn! This is you on the left. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HXYR4_FSO9...ICAN_FINAL.jpg
Hey JD Barleycorn! This is you on the left. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HXYR4_FSO9...ICAN_FINAL.jpg Originally Posted by huskerman23
huskyman23! this is you taking a dump-eating breakfast, then washing your ass-eating breakfast.

• Old-T
  • 02-02-2015, 06:50 PM
+1... if the media picks my candidate. I will not vote for a president and there are millions like me. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The scary part is there really are a lot of people like you.

If you don't vote, then you should shut up for the subsequent four years.
The scary part is there really are a lot of people like you.

If you don't vote, then you should shut up for the subsequent four years. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-Trollop!, you are just trying to get me to vote for the other guy... Like you you do... you know... "voted against the candidates since 1994"... fucking Ozombie

President Obama in his State of the Union address Tuesday mentioned lesbians, he mentioned gays and he mentioned transgenders, but Obama didn't once mention al-Qaeda. That's easily explainable. Until al-Qaeda registers in California as a sexual preference, Democrats are going to pretend they don't exist.

-- Argus Hamilton

The Republicans invented EBOLA...

This is what you said about about what they said.

And, you're full of shit, as usual. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well at least the Republicans didn't invent Eboma, I mean Obama that one is on the Democrats, lol.

Jim
Don't sit out the election! Vote Libertarian! Or some other small party. The more votes third parties get, the bigger effect we can have. It's a small movement now, but it's growing.
huskyman23! this is you taking a dump-eating breakfast, then washing your ass-eating breakfast.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am a man EPIC FAIL