Alpha Males Like This Make me want to vomit..especially first time dates

He probably only acted that way once he saw your pictures were from 20 years ago and 100 lbs ijs Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Damn haha

And she admitted it herself later in the thread
The guy was rude & loud in front of my door saying Kneel Down.
Just trashy & there was no mention of his "role playing " he was super sweet before hand when chatting .

Just trash.
No he lost his deposit.
I'm going to take some liberty here because I want a great image, but Venus might need a sign like in the rear view mirror saying objects in this mirror might be larger than they appear. Just saying
The guy was rude & loud in front of my door saying Kneel Down.
Just trashy & there was no mention of his "role playing " he was super sweet before hand when chatting .

Just trash.
No he lost his deposit. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Wait. He came prematurely and spilled his seed on your front door step? Or he went BB when you knelt down?
Guys, I did say play nice.
Wait. He came prematurely and spilled his seed on your front door step? Or he went BB when you knelt down? Originally Posted by Michael8219
You're getting them mixed up.
One never made it through her door, didn't even get a chance to pull his pecker out.
The other is the one that nutted in 20 seconds.
According to the Op.
I still call bullshit on that 20 seconds thang.
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2022, 03:14 PM
You're getting them mixed up.
One never made it through her door, didn't even get a chance to pull his pecker out.
The other is the one that nutted in 20 seconds.
According to the Op. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Another one........... LIE by the OP
Another one........... LIE by the OP Originally Posted by BLM69
I’m willing to test the 20 seconds assertion but I need moxie and Alyssa nude on either side while OP goes to town. No compensation to OP, moxie, or Alyssa unless there are significant wagers on OP success and some of the winnings are used to compensate OP, judge, and timekeeper.

And if I can hold out for 5 minutes then a pinch hitter steps up to the plate and takes over.
WTF ?
WTF ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
+1
Ooooo how many people has the mod PM'd about being rude? LOL!!!
WTF ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
OP claims that her oral skills are such that she was able to blow a full-on shed-full of baby-batter out of one gentleman’s trouser trout eye in twenty seconds.

I have offered to be a test subject to prove or disprove such assertion with two beautiful nekid ladies acting as timekeeper and judge (which frankly would be to OP’s advantage).

I just need sponsors and I want the 116 lb beauty to take over when OP does not suckceed. This is purely an academic exercise in the name of science and to be able to preserve OP’s honor.
Pay for your own science projects.
Pay for your own science projects. Originally Posted by pyramider
I’m sure some institution of higher learning or government agency might sponsor the project.