Who Should Be SL's 100th Review

Good luck to the chosen one!!
She is one special, special and very beautiful lady. It's why SL held out for that 100th review for her.
No need asking. We'll know soon. Patience.
CUMING SOON!
CUMING SOON! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nice shirt
Nice shirt Originally Posted by monkmonk
They have become very popular.... well except in Dallas! LOL
They have become very popular.... well except in Dallas! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nice shirt does it come with a lil trophy?
Nice shirt does it come with a lil trophy? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
It sure does... a little pink one! You might not like it at first, but it will grow on you!
It sure does... a little pink one! You might not like it at first, but it will grow on you! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I wear that shirt a lot. You saw the pix I sent you. I'm bringing it with me to Texas this time too! I'm proud to wear it!
I wear that shirt a lot. You saw the pix I sent you. I'm bringing it with me to Texas this time too! I'm proud to wear it! Originally Posted by alluringava
I have an IN & OUT shirt for you as well! You get the shirt and I get IN & OUT! LOL
Was it a tranny?
Was it a tranny? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Thats a guy that poses as a gal that you drive all the way to SA to meet only to find out he has a dick bigger than you! I think.....
I wear that shirt a lot. You saw the pix I sent you. I'm bringing it with me to Texas this time too! I'm proud to wear it! Originally Posted by alluringava
Super PB&Jelly. I want a shirt!!
Funny thing, I have a couple of these left over lol.
I wear mine when I can and people always ask " What is that?" I smile secretly. For me to know, and them to guess