my idea of a peaceful protest

Thread started at 7:40 PM. Last post was 11:33 PM. In that 3 hours and 53 minutes I wonder how many American troops trump authorized putin to kill.

Would it be a peaceful protest to demonstrate against trump for saying it's okay for russia to kill US Soldiers?
Thread started at 7:40 PM. Last post was 11:33 PM. In that 3 hours and 53 minutes I wonder how many American troops trump authorized putin to kill.

Would it be a peaceful protest to demonstrate against trump for saying it's okay for russia to kill US Soldiers? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

No .. and No.

• Doove
  • 07-30-2020, 05:20 AM

Would it be a peaceful protest to demonstrate against trump for saying it's okay for russia to kill US Soldiers? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Still nothing on that from the keyboard commando phony troop supporters in here. They'd rather have you and I shot in the head for even making an issue of it.
  • Doove
  • 07-30-2020, 05:21 AM
It's really too bad states like Oregon, Washington, and to slightly lesser degrees New York, Illinois, and California can't be expelled from the union. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'd be all for that. And we'll take the economy with us.
Still nothing on that from the keyboard commando phony troop supporters in here. They'd rather have you and I shot in the head for even making an issue of it. Originally Posted by Doove

A plane lands at Joint Base Andrews carrying 25 coffins with the remains of US Soldiers that trump authorized putin to kill. trump, having just landed on Air Force 1 from a trip for a day of golfing at Mar-a-Lago, sees the coffins being off-loaded.

A reporter traveling on board trump's plane asks trump his thoughts. trump replies by saying "the US killed a russian soldier one time".

Might be grounds for a peaceful protest after all the coffins get unloaded.
I'd be all for that. And we'll take the economy with us. Originally Posted by Doove
Deal. And no begging the United States of America to help keep you from drowning under the weight of your social welfare system.

Also you're not allowed back in when your businesses immigrate to America to avoid stifling corporate taxation.

You can name your new country North Venezuela and your citizens can live in, and eat out of, garbage dumpsters.

It'll be just like San Francisco except no self-loathing moronic democrat homosexuals to pay for it after the homos all move to Texas.
  • Doove
  • 07-30-2020, 09:19 AM
Deal. And no begging the United States of America to help keep you from drowning under the weight of your social welfare system.

Also you're not allowed back in when your businesses immigrate to America to avoid stifling corporate taxation. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
And when our taxes go down because we don't need to support all the red states living off the government tit anymore? And the red state taxes go up because they need to finally start supporting themselves? By the way, you can have the $24T debt. Good luck.

It'll be just like San Francisco except no self-loathing moronic democrat homosexuals to pay for it after the homos all move to Texas.
Says our own Roy Den Hollander.
Dump the hell hole NYC and then most of Long Inland n the rest of NY good
And still getting shot in the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0x6JfbiQws Originally Posted by Doove
You mean lifting something up ready to throw?
We should all wait for them to kill a few people first then then shoot them.

My perfect protest is going in with a roof mounted mini gun and killing all of them.
A plane lands at Joint Base Andrews carrying 25 coffins with the remains of US Soldiers that trump authorized putin to kill. trump, having just landed on Air Force 1 from a trip for a day of golfing at Mar-a-Lago, sees the coffins being off-loaded.

A reporter traveling on board trump's plane asks trump his thoughts. trump replies by saying "the US killed a russian soldier one time".

Might be grounds for a peaceful protest after all the coffins get unloaded. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

Trump authorized? and you claim Trump supporters are deranged?

do you stay up at night thinking this shit up?

woody, zolly, burger, carlos. WHEW!
  • Doove
  • 07-30-2020, 01:08 PM
You mean lifting something up ready to throw?
We should all wait for them to kill a few people first then then shoot them. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
LOL. Just when you thought the attempts to justify shooting someone in the head couldn't get any more desperately idiotic. Even OSD had the good sense to not make that ridiculously stupid argument.

My perfect protest is going in with a roof mounted mini gun and killing all of them.
Because you're just another Keyboard Comrade who can't stick his nose far enough up Col. Bone Spurs' anal orifice. I'm convinced you're not even ex-military. Your gotyour6 handle is probably what you use when playing Call of Duty.

And perhaps you can offer an opinion on Putin putting bounties on the heads of American soldiers while Trump sits this one out. I won't hold my breath, though if you do venture there i'm sure it'll be at least as entertaining as what you said above.
but

Portland shootings nearly quadrupled compared to last July ...
www.kgw.com › article › news › crime › big-july-spike...
Jul 14, 2020 - Portland shootings nearly quadruple so far this month compared to last July. From July 1-13 last year, police responded to 11 shooting ...

Gov offers state troopers to get the fed officers out.
Oregon State Troopers do not want to go to Portland
Ahem Peaceful(my ass) protester want the Federal Court house ta burn

Fed can not let that happen
Portland PD very busy with the killings not part of the protesting
only Answer I see, send more fed officers
but FBI and Homeland etc. getting thin on officers

So far no one would want to see Army and or Marines go in
Pentagon sure do not to go there
problem: the ones in the US military I know say mow em down, n itching to go
I do not agree with that, BUT...

Its between a rock and a hard place. at every level
whatever the not peaceful protester can't be let to win

so sad
update I was reading yesterday news, today new has Oregon State Troopers with as much help Portland PD could offer went in, Not going well. Customs Fed officers will not leave the State to stay near by. Oregon State Troopers may have ta call em back to help. But far I can tell Fed still at as protesters giving the State troopers a hard time

WTF

Obama calling them peaceful ... BULLSHIT
  • Doove
  • 07-30-2020, 04:14 PM
Obama calling them peaceful ... BULLSHIT Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You think someone simply standing in the street, by himself, is being violent and deserves to be shot in the head. Not sure your opinion counts much.
You think someone simply standing in the street, by himself, is being violent and deserves to be shot in the head. Not sure your opinion counts much. Originally Posted by Doove

yes

dumb ass move on his part
doing what he did he ASKED FOR IT

you seem not understand RIOT n PROTEST