Why do men have a hard time doing proper procedure, proper research, and telling the truth?

I love me some Mina! I have never stood up any ladies I've scheduled with that I can ever remember. I rarely see the same lady but that is because I like meeting new ladies or get some strange I should say
I love me some bone too.
  • FK
  • 02-27-2012, 06:30 AM
I noticed a decrease in cancellations when I stopped asking for provider references.
I will still happily give them, but I'm no longer asking for them and giving others the chance to cut me off at the knees behind my back! Sad but true!

If you really think about it, you may notice a pattern in cancellations and who you get references from?
Fallon, of u stopped asking for provider references, then how in the world are u getting another opinion on gent that is inquiring? There is only so much information that can be found on backtracking a guy. So much can be with held from not getting that one critical factor, especially if the dude does not want u to do a work reference or give u any other type of info.