Trump Supporters Victim Mentality

You left out witches Originally Posted by themystic
How could I forget Hillary?

Yes she’s a victim too. “The Russians did it”

Sounds just like you!!

Sounds just like you!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Its going to be ok Lama. You have to remember you have Mr. Trump protecting you from the liberals. He and he alone can save you!
Its going to be ok Lama. You have to remember you have Mr. Trump protecting you from the liberals. He and he alone can save you! Originally Posted by themystic
I never mention Trump once.

But I have noticed his name in every one of your posts no matter what the topic is.

Victim much? That was you screaming in that smoke shop.

Thank you for proving my point.
I never mention Trump once.

But I have noticed his name in every one of your posts no matter what the topic is.

Victim much? That was you screaming in that smoke shop.

Thank you for proving my point. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I know that lying is the second language of the political party you support. I know that for your group "truth isn't truth" and you have "alternative facts". Let me refresh you memory Lama with your own post

"Liberals suffering from TDS are victims". That is a direct reference to Donald Trump. Maybe that was you trying to buy the smoke

"Liberals suffering from TDS are victims". That is a direct reference to Donald Trump. Maybe that was you trying to buy the smoke Originally Posted by themystic

No...that was a direct reference to folks who Have lost their ability for rational thinking and have Trump to blame for everything. That's a victim.

Smoke them if you got em...

I dont smoke.
No...that was a direct reference to folks who Have lost their ability for rational thinking and have Trump to blame for everything. That's a victim.

Smoke them if you got em...

I dont smoke. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I agree. If someone has lost the ability to think rationally and think that Trump is the cause of all the country's problems, yes that would be a victim mentality. Problem most people like me have is the way he treats people and his chronic lying. That doesn't matter to some people. Some of the stuff he has done has been long overdue but for the most part he has not accomplished anything of note. Based on your posts I doubt you are a big Trump supporter. You seem like a disgruntled American who is sick of crooked politics and voted against Hillary. A lot of the people I do business with are Republicans that think Trump is a moron but hes better than the Alternative. I wont tell you Im glad Trump won but I will tell you Im glad Hillary didnt
I agree. If someone has lost the ability to think rationally and think that Trumpis the cause of all the country's problems, yes that would be a victimmentality. Problem most people like me have is the way he treats people and his chronic lying. That doesn't matter to some people. Some of the stuff he has done has been long overdue but for the most part he has not accomplished anything of note. Based on your posts I doubt you are a big Trump supporter. You seem like a disgruntled American who is sick of crooked politics and voted against Hillary. A lot of the people I do business with are Republicans that think Trump is a moron but hes better than the Alternative. I wont tell you Im glad Trump won but I will tell you Im glad Hillary didnt Originally Posted by themystic

Give it a rest.

You've taken enough of my time...now go.
Give it a rest.

You've taken enough of my time...now go. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You spent a lot of time on that edit. You truly are a victim. Its ok Lama you have Trump to protect you since you are unable to do for yourself. Put your MAGA hat on and watch Hannity. You will feel better
Lame
You left out witches Originally Posted by themystic

good point! witches hate trump and have been trying to hex him.
good point! witches hate trump and have been trying to hex him. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hey Dilbert I want to make sure all the victims are equally represented. Its funny how Trump supporters hated Obama so much because they said they didn't like his "morals" lol
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...d-5-key-traits

What a bunch of whiney bitches lol. So true Originally Posted by themystic
It's not a victim mentality. It's a "We've had enough liberal bullshit" mentality. Open Borders, Vaccinations for every little thing that may inflict us, Transgender Bathrooms, Legalized Abortions and Carbon Tax because of Global Fucking Warming, C'mon.

Jim
Psychology Today is highly respected oeb. Maybe not to you but to people who actually make their living as psychologists Originally Posted by themystic
It doesn't take much of a search at all to dispose of some claims by the Liberals in this country who ridicule others ....

https://answers.matc.edu/faq/212523

Wiki ...

the publication is currently endorsed by the National Board for Certified Counselors, which promotes subscriptions and offers professional credit for a small fee and assigned assessment for each article read.[8]
Editors
Anastasia Toufexis, 1998–1999
Robert Epstein, 1999–2003
Kaja Perina, 2003–present[9]
https://nypost.com/2017/07/31/psycho...l-of-nonsense/

I'm the Editor in Chief of Psychology Today. Prior to PT I worked at magazines large and small; defunct and very much still alive (RIP Brill's Content; not going anywhere soon: Vogue). Before that I worked briefly in wire services and even more briefly in television news. My own writing for PT is anthologized in The Best American Science Writing series.

The question I'm most frequently asked is whether I have formal training in psychology. My stock reply was once: "Only if you count years of psychotherapy." I now tell people simply, and no less honestly, that lifelong curiosity about human behavior is ample schooling. As to formal schooling, I hold degrees from Vassar College and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/experts/kaja-perina
Perhaps why the rag doesn't get the credentials of an psychiatrics' association's stamp of approval.

It's been compared to a "Newsweek" type publication.

Sounds just like you!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yea, with a little less than $2,000!

Trump didn't have to spend any! But he did anyway.
Hey Dilbert I want to make sure all the victims are equally represented. Its funny how Trump supporters hated Obama so much because they said they didn't like his "morals" lol Originally Posted by themystic
Obama was a different personality and controlled his public persona in different ways than the current President. Still, you don't make it to the top like Obama did by being a nice guy - ask Romney, who is trying out a tougher style.

I will always remember Obama lecturing the universally acclaimed John McCain with the condescending lecture about there having been an election...and elections have consequences. I'll bet Mrs. Obama cackled with glee over putting that old white man in his place.