POLITICAL FORUM REMINDER

Does that make you feel better that Dicky got banned? Originally Posted by Hotrod511
They should send The Mystic with him.
I would have preferred he had followed the rules.

But when it became apparent he was incapable of following the rules, I’m glad they banned him. They’ll catch the rest of his handles, too.

I think we all play better when we play on a level field.

When it’s all about name-calling and tabloid trash talking each other, then nothing enduring comes of it.

But to answer your question, yeah, I’m glad he’s been banned. Aren’t you? If not, why not?
They should send The Mystic with him. Originally Posted by bambino
Agreed
I would have preferred he had followed the rules.

But when it became apparent he was incapable of following the rules, I’m glad they banned him. They’ll catch the rest of his handles, too.

I think we all play better when we play on a level field.

When it’s all about name-calling and tabloid trash talking each other, then nothing enduring comes of it.

But to answer your question, yeah, I’m glad he’s been banned. Aren’t you? If not, why not? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like they did yours.
She's right, ya know.

Here's the bottom line, guys:

I kinda have my doubts if there's many (if any) one of us who knows someone else in this forum on a personal level (ie: in the "real world"). If so, I don't believe those individuals have tipped their hats per that assumption to the group.

That said, the anonymity makes it all too easy to remain hidden, and thus, slam the other guy over and over again. So many hit and run attacks....if you think about it, we've become desensitized to it in some strange way.

I'd wager a few shekels that if we (hypothetically) had the opportunity to debate the issues one-on-one or as a group...In Person...we'd hear anything remotely close to the level of vitriol we regularly read in here.

Too be honest I have a great deal of respect (for the opinions) of a number of contributors here...on both sides of the political spectrum for that matter. It's quite evident there are more than a few learned people here.

So, in closing, shouldn't bright, educated people conduct themselves with a higher level of decorum and civility than what we regularly see in here? We really should not need warnings from a Mod...who so eloquently reminded us she has a pussy (yum)...to clean this up.

I think it can take place if everyone simply decides to take it upon themselves to make that happen. We might be surprised at the results.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Well said!
This trash talking must halt

Mystic received points last night he is very close to pointing out. That will be a 90 day ban. So let’s piss him off so he gets banned.

MAGA
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2019, 09:18 AM
Thank you DS and CB.
About time the abuse stops.
This trash talking must halt

Mystic received points last night he is very close to pointing out. That will be a 90 day ban. So let’s piss him off so he gets banned.

MAGA Originally Posted by Bigrump2000
There’s your sign.
Agreed
Like they did yours. Originally Posted by bambino
Can’t help yourself can you?

You really want to go back to making animal sounds, bambino?
There’s your sign. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sign from the God’s

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mt Rushmore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

MAGA

AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2020
Of course you wish I was banned. You cant debate me because of my superior political and intellectual skills. Despite your repeated personal attacks on me, I remain standing and unfazed. You dont know your stuff Bambino but I try not to use my superior education to "talk down" to you. Your input, ( while limited in content) is valuable. In this forum, we all get trophies. I love you and all living creatures Bambino. My peace be with you Brother
She's right, ya know.

Here's the bottom line, guys:

I kinda have my doubts if there's many (if any) one of us who knows someone else in this forum on a personal level (ie: in the "real world"). If so, I don't believe those individuals have tipped their hats per that assumption to the group.

That said, the anonymity makes it all too easy to remain hidden, and thus, slam the other guy over and over again. So many hit and run attacks....if you think about it, we've become desensitized to it in some strange way.

I'd wager a few shekels that if we (hypothetically) had the opportunity to debate the issues one-on-one or as a group...In Person...we'd hear anything remotely close to the level of vitriol we regularly read in here.

Too be honest I have a great deal of respect (for the opinions) of a number of contributors here...on both sides of the political spectrum for that matter. It's quite evident there are more than a few learned people here.

So, in closing, shouldn't bright, educated people conduct themselves with a higher level of decorum and civility than what we regularly see in here? We really should not need warnings from a Mod...who so eloquently reminded us she has a pussy (yum)...to clean this up.

I think it can take place if everyone simply decides to take it upon themselves to make that happen. We might be surprised at the results.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I agree CB. Btw, Id love to have Trump join that room
Agreed Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Great post HR. That was deep
Of course you wish I was banned. You cant debate me because of my superior political and intellectual skills. Despite your repeated personal attacks on me, I remain standing and unfazed. You dont know your stuff Bambino but I try not to use my superior education to "talk down" to you. Your input, ( while limited in content) is valuable. In this forum, we all get trophies. I love you and all living creatures Bambino. My peace be with you Brother Originally Posted by themystic

LOL