how would you rate me....ashden love??????

And if it is so what?? Anytime a lady posts a thread or posts to one it's going to get her some attention. Since when has that become a crime here?

Oh by the way nice way to hijack the thread!
And if it is so what?? Anytime a lady posts a thread or posts to one it's going to get her some attention. Since when has that become a crime here?

Oh by the way nice way to hijack the thread! Originally Posted by novacain
Ditto!
no offense babe you are wrong this is just a thread that was solely based on opinions babe
If it's true that pretty is as pretty does, then you're beautiful, dear. I think I liked you better as a brunette, though.
There are a few Providers who do not include any ad information at all when they make a post.

If you do include your ad in every post, I just assume you are using the Forums for that purpose.

Ashden, from reading your reviews, and looking at your Profile, you seem to be a good Provider, with reasonably good looks. You do know that there are a lot of "you" out there? By that I mean that we are blessed with a great group of Ladies willing to be of service to this community.

The lady looks good just as she is.
Ashden I find you to be a very attractive woman.

The only thing I wish you wouldn't do is put so much makeup around your eyes. It seems to take away from them. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Gotta agree with this statement. To me its not always about the looks. Personality plays a role as well. Even tho I haven't seen you BCD yet, I enjoy our conversations on text and in person.
You look hot to me and have great reviews. The eye makeup in that one picture is not what most guys like. If I were in Houston, I would sure knock on your door. The one thing I would say is stop knocking yourself because nobody else is knocking you.
Ashden, Your Beautiful! You have gorgeous eyes and the softest hair...

You have a sweet personality and are easy to talk to.... I was impressed with the way you felt a painting when you came to visit...I could tell you really loved art, and studied that painting in a way only an artist sees it.

As far as the whole package... looks, personality, and attitude...I'd rate you a 10 Sweetie
I think all women have the potemtial to be beautiful on some level, in there own unique way. They just need to tap into it. And being desirable, in my opinion, is just as much about intelligence, articulation, good grooming and manners, and confidence, as it is about physical looks. The guys, of course, would disagree no doubt, but that's another conversation. Ha!

If it is just a way to get her ad out there then there are other avenues on this site to do that. I agree she is a very pretty girl and did say she had great reviews so I did answer her question and did not hijack the thread. It does seem when you don't go with the flow that you get a little jumped on. I'm not hobbying now so it doesn't really matter to me. Also someone with just a couple of reviews and a very few post might want to sit back and observe for awhile. Like I said before. Just my opinion
Ashden,

It's not always the package that's the most attractive part of meeting someone. Don't get me wrong, I love to see beautiful women, but there has to be more there to it than just that. For me, I love a very intelligent lady with a twisted sense of humor.

Talking with you in chat and seeing your showcase, I believe we could have a lot of fun together. So, do you outcall to Florida?

Coven Originally Posted by coventricity
Oh Coven, You're such a sweetheart
Sexy Ashden,

You seem to have some hot reviews. It seems that the Texas market really has some big time reviewers. You might want to try and hook up with someone like Surge and I'm sure your stock would go way up. He just seems to write some of the best reviews. Just my 2 cents.
I enjoy a variety of ladies. Physically, you look wonderful. The way you seem to take care of the guys also seems wonderful. You are someone I could see myself spending extended times with. I rate you very high.
Ashden I find you to be a very attractive woman.

The only thing I wish you wouldn't do is put so much makeup around your eyes. It seems to take away from them. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
+1