Best Boobies in the ATX..........

MissBossy is kind of thick..
So many lovely ladies on the list, I haven't tried any of these girls, but have seen their profiles and at this time I will base my decision off of that.. My vote is in.. Im probably one of the few guys thats not a tit lover..
Now thats my area of specailities.. I like the Pussy.. Sixx like the throat, um, well, I like that too.. lol.. Are you referring to the longest, or just overall plain out prettiest pussy lips in Austin?? Originally Posted by Unforgivable
I should have clarified, both size ( L and W) and looks.

now back to sixx's thread and breasts, I don't want points for hijacking one part of the female anatomy away from another

I think this race might be a runaway, not one kontender is kuming klose to the front runner...Looks like the leader ' blew' the others away right out of the gate... Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
That might be speaking to soon. I just noticed some ladies are making a push. Should be a fun thread with no drama!

sixx
That might be speaking to soon. I just noticed some ladies are making a push. Should be a fun thread with no drama!

sixx
Originally Posted by sixxbach

just noticed too, its like watching the phillies run a race, can Marley hold the lead and hold em off in the stretch and the final turn? I'm thinking Paven might make a run in the middle of the race, Maxeen seems to be catching up, but I'm betting against a photo finish when their noses cross the finish line when the poll closes...

than again I always lost betting on horses,
Although I have only had the pleasure of 5 ladies on this list, I will have to say IMHO, Maxeen has one of the finest set of MM's I have ever laid my hands, lips, whatever on...
What eglrdr said!

SAS
... but I'm betting against a photo finish when their noses cross the finish line when the poll closes... Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
or in this case, their nipples! can't wait to see how this one turns out, as most have been on my to-do list
LOL, thanks for the votes on my boobies. Maxeen does have some great ones!
MissBossy is kind of thick.. Originally Posted by Unforgivable
Very thick indeed lol!!
Although I have only had the pleasure of 5 ladies on this list, I will have to say IMHO, Maxeen has one of the finest set of MM's I have ever laid my hands, lips, whatever on... Originally Posted by eglrdr
I recently saw them on that hot youtube video...NICE , maybe there should of been a best mm poll and best natural lol. I think Taylor of mint should of been on this list too
  • E2
  • 04-26-2011, 03:14 PM
I think the timing of the Youtube vid of Maxeen was fortunate!
I don't think it's fair to leave AA off the list because she still has a presence in ATX but WTF, I voted.

Good Poll Sixx.
I don't think it's fair to leave AA off the list because she still has a presence in ATX but WTF, I voted.

Good Poll Sixx. Originally Posted by jsparrow
I only left AA out because she posted that she will not be available in Austin for the near future. She could be in Austin UTR but doesn't sound like she will be available for the general hobbyist populaton.

She has some awesome cans though!

sixx
I still can't believe I haven't gotten to meet you, Marley! I'm having lunch with a few people this Friday if would like to join . . .

Gotta see these boobies!