Review: Good Time With Kim

Just came back. She looks much better than her pictures above. I was pleasantly surprised. She quoted $.5 for an hour. she said she won't do greek but everything else is on the menu.

She has a decent incall in Plano. Not a fancy hotel but fucking kind of hotel. The room was nice and clean with presence of a pet.

I got tons of TUMA with both licking and sucking. she is very submissive and I had fun FFing her. I sat on her face and made her rim me from underneath. she also licked balls and all the area around it.

Chocked her throat lightly with both hand while fucking her. Just as her face was turning red delivered a big creampie.

I think the girl has great looks and attitude and i suspect that her donation would go up. soon.

I noticed two things though.

1. presence of management. I wanted to wash my butthole before she rims me (as a courtesy). but she didn't let me into the bathroom. She rimmed me just like that.

She said her dog is in the bathroom, but I suspect management.

2. she rushed me a little. even though we agreed for an hour. the session was over in 45 because she said her "babysitter" will be coming back soon. (which again sounds like management).

But still presence of management doesn't bother me so long as it remains invisible. I would give her a solid 7 / 10. Great girl.
She does have a pet dog but never suspected any type of vibe of management.
Ok. I may be overreacting.... she is great girl. If you don’t have have her on your TDL you’re missing out.
Hard to contact..
Hard to contact is putting it mildly.....

Waiting for smoke signals or jungle drums on this one!
I wonder how "BRYAN" feels about all of this? (tattoo)
Just came back. She looks much better than her pictures above. I was pleasantly surprised. She quoted $.5 for an hour. she said she won't do greek but everything else is on the menu.

She has a decent incall in Plano. Not a fancy hotel but fucking kind of hotel. The room was nice and clean with presence of a pet.

I got tons of TUMA with both licking and sucking. she is very submissive and I had fun FFing her. I sat on her face and made her rim me from underneath. she also licked balls and all the area around it.

Chocked her throat lightly with both hand while fucking her. Just as her face was turning red delivered a big creampie.

I think the girl has great looks and attitude and i suspect that her donation would go up. soon.

I noticed two things though.

1. presence of management. I wanted to wash my butthole before she rims me (as a courtesy). but she didn't let me into the bathroom. She rimmed me just like that.

She said her dog is in the bathroom, but I suspect management.

2. she rushed me a little. even though we agreed for an hour. the session was over in 45 because she said her "babysitter" will be coming back soon. (which again sounds like management).

But still presence of management doesn't bother me so long as it remains invisible. I would give her a solid 7 / 10. Great girl. Originally Posted by redhot11
You maybe right on #1. I will either do a mini in mens lounge or a full rev.
Anyone have a new contact for her?
i've stayed in limited contact via text to her.. sometimes takes 2 days for her get back with me.... she's all over the place on time and locations.... trying again for this week to see her..
i've stayed in limited contact via text to her.. sometimes takes 2 days for her get back with me.... she's all over the place on time and locations.... trying again for this week to see her.. Originally Posted by Hippy6
she is back in fw, not sure how long. Yes, don't expect a prompt answer or text back.
I've found that if you text when you are ready she answers back quickly.
Saw her today with no issues.
she is back in fw, not sure how long. Yes, don't expect a prompt answer or text back.
I've found that if you text when you are ready she answers back quickly.
Saw her today with no issues. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Sounds like I might need to look into this one!!!
Sounds like I might need to look into this one!!! Originally Posted by jrewing40
Hey old friend. Yes easy on the eyes and budget friendly. Reminded me of that mixed chic that was in the mid-cities, she was kinda thick. I reviewed her on aspd. Wish I knew her name. I didnt know if you discovered that or not. She was always down before she got gps. PM me if you wana take that dive. Happy hunting
So that's where she was...Gemm had her tied up.. ( or tied down..). lol...... texted at noon.. not heard back.. guess you took care of her needs today.. will try again tomorrow
Well, either her prices went up and she has become more willing or something is fishy. She quoted, right out the gate, 2 bills for an hr and 250 for Greek. Mind you never mentioned a trip to Greece. Based on that I kinda backed away.
Hey old friend. Yes easy on the eyes and budget friendly. Reminded me of that mixed chic that was in the mid-cities, she was kinda thick. I reviewed her on aspd. Wish I knew her name. I didnt know if you discovered that or not. She was always down before she got gps. PM me if you wana take that dive. Happy hunting Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Are you talking about Kourtney? If so, she was a sexy mother fucker!!! I used to keep in touch with her by text. Then, after a long hiatus, I texted her to see what was up, etc. And some dude answered and was like why are you texting this phone? So i just played it off and said sorry wrong person and let it go. Ill PM you later on Kim. Thanks Bro...good to hear from you.