It Cannot Be This Difficult... I Want A Girl to Join....

An oversight on my part~~

Anastasia Roberts was NOT one of the flakes LOL! She showed up on time for our lunch and for our doubles date. Very cool lady.

But she then she was pregnant so I had to look for another partner and ran into all of the trouble, until I found Jenna.

^^^Same thing has happened to me time and time again.

Even harder still is HIRING a provider. I tried to treat myself to a provider once for my birthday and...well two years later it still hasn't happened. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I feel that if you ever hire one, you should be able to write a review. That would be a good read. Same thing for no-call no shows as well.
I have had the most problems with women who SAY they are bi, but turn out to be "bi for show", or "bi for work" only (no chemistry). I KNOW there are beautiful, hot, exciting bi women in Dallas. Where are you? Why are you shy? Most men who haven't already fulfilled their threesome fantasy want to. Even more men who already have, want to again. There's a LOT of business for doubles, and for a truly bi woman like me, that's GREAT news...when I find the hottie who's really into it. I have gone through so many "wannabes" over time. Obviously chemistry is equally important as it would be with a hetero couple, but how do you know who you "click" with 'til you try??
On the flip side, I made a couple of my best friends in life (females), by showing up to an appt for our first meet!! I mean the girls hired me, on their own, (no men in this example), just the women wanting an unforgettable experience. So, you never know what could happen, with whom, or where it could lead.
I hope more beautiful women here open up to each other and discover the fun they are missing!
The icing on the cake? Two bi women "working" with a client! We really get paid to have this much fun?? I love my job!
I was starting to think it was just me. I've been looking for a duos partner since I moved.

Holy crap its hard! 3 years ago I met my last duos partner during a 4some and we just wound up hitting it off.
It was so easy.

When I moved I thought, no problem.... but everyone already HAS a duo partner
Wow... Did not know .... M or F ... If u are not truelly bi then it would show , always thinking with the small head!!! Guess since I love the ladies so much , assumed ladies do to, love the lady's. If the shoe was on the other foot .... Lol .... Eye opener.... Put what in my mouth!!! I would not be into it !!! I now see the point!!
was she looking for a doubles partner or just some fun???
I feel that if you ever hire one, you should be able to write a review. That would be a good read. Same thing for no-call no shows as well. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Am I allowed to write a review as a provider? I definitely would
AHHHHH.....Honey...It is because you are so damn yummy!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

Spikebaby
^^^Same thing has happened to me time and time again.

Even harder still is HIRING a provider. I tried to treat myself to a provider once for my birthday and...well two years later it still hasn't happened. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Even after you hire one and have a great time with them, you cant as a female write a review of them.
I agree, it is hard.

Over the years, I've worked with several Ladies, Some who were truly never bi-sexual.

Sucks, because I am Bi-Sexual and very much into some Women!

I feel I am compatible and have connected with really only one Provider here and she is my "Preferred Doubles Partner"
Originally Posted by berkleigh

wow didn't know that. sounds fun.