OMG He's cute

I agree with Ms. Honey Rose. Looks have no correlation in how a man makes a woman feels. It's an added bonus but I can honestly do without. When I was in my 20s, when I was still naive, shallow and immature, looks used to be in the top priority. And no...I wouldn't sleep with a random stranger I meet at a bar...no matter how hot he looks. :-)
Yeah maybe is an age thing. However we all say. Is the inside what matters & looks & money are not important. However I was watching a documentary on N.geografic, where they proved looks influence more than we think. That attractive people make more money over their life and tend to get treated better than not so attractive people. I think we are never honest to ourselves. Everything been equal, we would always pick the good looking guy/girl. Also again all things been equal a guy with money would get the attention of more and better looking girls .
I agree with Ms. Honey Rose. Looks have no correlation in how a man makes a woman feels. It's an added bonus but I can honestly do without. When I was in my 20s, when I was still naive, shallow and immature, looks used to be in the top priority. And no...I wouldn't sleep with a random stranger I meet at a bar...no matter how hot he looks. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Well, I don't see the difference between sleeping with a random stranger that you met at a bar or a complete stranger paying you for sex, except for the screening, and you can do that with fellows you meet in RL before going to the next level if you're clever and careful and not Twenty-Questions-obvious.

I should clarify; I don't look to take guys home from bars, but I do look for dance partners, and I have met a few gentlemen out socially whom I later dated. I find a man with a fine a....ttitude and a willingness to make a fool out of himself on a dance floor for a woman very hot.
Yeah maybe is an age thing. However we all say. Is the inside what matters & looks & money are not important. However I was watching a documentary on N.geografic, where they proved looks influence more than we think. That attractive people make more money over their life and tend to get treated better than not so attractive people. I think we are never honest to ourselves. Everything been equal, we would always pick the good looking guy/girl. Also again all things been equal a guy with money would get the attention of more and better looking girls . Originally Posted by Itrain
Whoa, Pardner!! Who said money's not important? You can't sneak that word into the discussion.
LOL!

Absolutely, "all things being equal, a guy with money..." It sure in the hell trumps looks!
Well, I don't see the difference between sleeping with a random stranger that you met at a bar or a complete stranger paying you for sex, except for the screening, and you can do that with fellows you meet in RL before going to the next level if you're clever and careful and not Twenty-Questions-obvious.

I should clarify; I don't look to take guys home from bars, but I do look for dance partners, and I have met a few gentlemen out socially whom I later dated. I find a man with a fine a....ttitude and a willingness to make a fool out of himself on a dance floor for a woman very hot. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Yes, yes...the screening is what I meant. It makes a big difference and usually the guy we see are not drunk cause we're not coming home from a bar. :-)
: ) powerful word almost magical !!
Yeah maybe is an age thing. However we all say. Is the inside what matters & looks & money are not important. However I was watching a documentary on N.geografic, where they proved looks influence more than we think. That attractive people make more money over their life and tend to get treated better than not so attractive people. I think we are never honest to ourselves. Everything been equal, we would always pick the good looking guy/girl. Also again all things been equal a guy with money would get the attention of more and better looking girls . Originally Posted by Itrain
I have seen that documentary! :-) Men are more visual. And women want to feel safe and secure so money and security are more important to women.
Whoa, Pardner!! Who said money's not important? You can't sneak that word into the discussion.
LOL!

It sure in the hell trumps looks!
Originally Posted by HoneyRose

You may not be able to buy love, but you can rent it. In RL, with money, you can buy looks. If I had a good plastic surgeon on call, a personal exercise coach, a dietician, a cosmetologist, a hairdresser, a shopper, a maid, and a personal assistant to do everything that I didn't want to stress out over so I could devote my spare time to working out and deciding what shade of hair color or style I want to try this week, I, too, could look like Julia Roberts' "Pretty Woman."
Ooh no wait I dont want to look like Julia Roberts,
Yes, yes...the screening is what I meant. It makes a big difference and usually the guy we see are not drunk cause we're not coming home from a bar. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom

The drunker they get, the better we look, and vice versa.

My Irish granny used to say (along with many other wee bits of questionable wisdom), "Cheap hooch tastes just as good as pricey whiskey after you down a couple of pints." I bet she was a fun date when a young lass at the pub.
Ooh no wait I dont want to look like Julia Roberts, Originally Posted by Itrain

But you could play with your own boobs anytime you wanted.
This thread is great!

In hobby-world, I have found that a respectful demeanor, impeccable hygiene, and an unsealed envelope make me virtually irresistible. Watch out Brad Pitt!
Well it depends who's inside d envelope, Jackson or franklin I dont think Washington is very popular these days...
Franklin seems to be a popular fella
You may not be able to buy love, but you can rent it. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pBfv7yGhs0

Skip to 2:14.