Why some providers are YMMV??

What's the reason why some providers including Myself might be a little YMMV with some clients.........

Clients get what they give. Women (Providers) often mirror the level of enthusiasm, courtesy and passion that their clients give them. A pleasant and Positive experience goes a long way!
Be courtesy, respectful and show some consideration for her time.
And YOUR MILEAGE MAY NOT VARY!

Originally Posted by uniquemonique
Monique, you are so correct.... and pretty..... and fun..... and kinky..... and look great in a bustier and garters.
You have some valid points. However , To me it stands for "YOUR MONEY MAY VARY" and I have the power to pick and choose who i would like to spend it on. And that starts with a providers reputation and the tools that are given to me to make my decisions which are reviews.

If a provider advertises BBBJ / DATY / DFK etc but this is YMMV , perhaps they should put this in their ad so that when people decide to make appointments based on the information in the reviews, they can make effective decisions.

I feel like most people are good people with good intentions, only a select few abuse the system. maybe providers should research their clients as we do providers before seeing them? In that case perhaps the scenarios in this post would never of been posted.
I think the ymmv thing can be avoided with research done by both participants in the session. Just because a guy asks to see you, doesn't mean you have to. I look at reviews, posts, get references....if I see or hear something that doesn't mesh with my services or personality I pass on getting together. Maybe I'm too simplistic in my thought process.

However, this was a good post and presented very well. Props to the OP. I love Your Money My Vagina..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U

This is an excellent post!

Don't get too caught up chasing that dollar that you forget that you can turn away a client if they're not a good match.

Why are some providers ymmv?

Because humans are ymmv and providers are human. Originally Posted by THN
Exactly!!! I try very hard to give a top notch time to everyone who sees me. But I am not a perfect person and I'm sure there have been times where I was not on point. "Laura Lynn" is my brand after all and I take pride in that.
What she said! You go Girl
you should save this stuff for the powder room.
If I'm having a bad day I'll let you know hours ahead of time so we can reschedule or you can visit another lady.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
This is the way it should happen. I work hard for my money and like to have a good time. I'll pay your top rate but expect top game. Can I have an off money day and only pay 80%?

Also I shower before each session so what I did the day before should be irrelevant.
This is the way it should happen. I work hard for my money and like to have a good time. I'll pay your top rate but expect top game. Can I have an off money day and only pay 80%?

Also I shower before each session so what I did the day before should be irrelevant. Originally Posted by Knight2554

An off money day, I laughed out loud reading that!

I'd rather have an off money day than an off shower day!!!

It reminded me of a session maybe six weeks ago where the activities were absolutely amazing but I couldn't squirt because I hadn't bothered to eat any real food or drink water all day while I was at work. Keeping in mind it was amazing and we were both very, very happy, satisfied, and exhausted when our time was up... I offered and honored 100 off the next session because I didn't feel I completely delivered what I advertise. I'm so glad I did, the second session was just as amazing, plus super soaked.

I guess that was an off squirting day?

Could it be that the real difference here is YMMV vs. she's-a-robot?

There are providers that are NOT CIM, regardless of any other criteria? Or CBJ, regardless of if the guy is her preferred race/physique/donation? If a provider is CBJ 100%, then shes not ymmv and anyone reading a CBJ review of a non-YMMV provider knows she's LFK/CBJ.

For me, that's a dealbreaker if the donation is $5/hour. (That's $5, not $500)

I think YMMV vs. robot is worthwhile to know.
YMMV sessions sometimes happen because people get caught up in the moment. It's about chemistry. Despite the fact that money is exchanged, some ladies actually enjoy the sex part.
Monique - my mileage with you has always been excellent.
Why are some providers ymmv?

Because humans are ymmv and providers are human. Originally Posted by THN
Professional is much better than human.
Ya, I wouldn't know anything being professional....
Ya, I wouldn't know anything being professional.... Originally Posted by THN
Reviewers are human too???
Yes. What's your point?