Misti Rayn- AD THIEF!!! So Desperate for Words She Can't Even Create & Write Her Own Ad. SMH..

Not taking it seriously. It's the principle that matters. Mindless people amaze me. I glad I'm could help her though. Originally Posted by Carlisle
The principle is there are no taint photos in your showcase ...
Imitation is the highest form of flattery!! You must be doing something right in your ads for her to choose your ad over the other hundreds posted...
Imitation is the highest form of flattery!! You must be doing something right in your ads for her to choose your ad over the other hundreds posted... Originally Posted by jojodancer15
True!
No one said pimping is easy...
No one said pimping is easy... Originally Posted by oilman12

ha, you're crazy oilman
Aww shiiiit
  • N.M.
  • 01-27-2017, 10:41 PM
You have to register all your ads under your name at the NIHPO (National Intellectual Hookers' Property Organization)
Protected by the GHTACRA (Global Hookers Trappin' Ads Copy Rights Act)
If you don't want the basics to copy your ads hun

Real talk-that shit is annoying it happened to me before with this one follower type hoe, eventually she stopped copying all my wording and I guess moved on to copy someone else's in her basic lane lol like my Jojo said if they care enough to copy you, you must be doing something right
Agreed...imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Maybe there is a copyright attorney on here who can help register hooker ads...??
Nice threAd.
Carry on. Originally Posted by westxbnd
You obviously have no idea who the OP is.

She has less then 100 posts in 7 years so to say she needs to create a "threAd" really makes you look messy.
She has less then 100 posts in 7 years so to say she needs to create a "threAd" really makes you look messy. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
That explains it then.

If a "provider" has 9600 posts in 7 years ...

..... then she NEEDS TO CREATE A "threAd," right?
^^^^^^^^ Yawn ... your desperation to make me look bad is rather boring and predictable.
... your desperation to make me look bad is rather boring and predictable. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
"make" you "look bad"? That's God's work, I'm just a mortal.

You've done a "fine job" yourself in "augmenting" God's work!

I've shared with you, no doubt, the 10% rule on a female's weight?

Usually 10% of their "reported" weight! That puts you about 200!
You have to register all your ads under your name at the NIHPO (National Intellectual Hookers' Property Organization)
Protected by the GHTACRA (Global Hookers Trappin' Ads Copy Rights Act)
If you don't want the basics to copy your ads hun

Real talk-that shit is annoying it happened to me before with this one follower type hoe, eventually she stopped copying all my wording and I guess moved on to copy someone else's in her basic lane lol like my Jojo said if they care enough to copy you, you must be doing something right
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
That's good to know. Lol
If you want to be the best, you have to learn from the BEST!! Oh yeah, copy their shit too!!!
"make" you "look bad"? That's God's work, I'm just a mortal.

You've done a "fine job" yourself in "augmenting" God's work!

I've shared with you, no doubt, the 10% rule on a female's weight?

Usually 10% of their "reported" weight! That puts you about 200! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ohhhhhh, so you believe in the sky fairy? So that's where all your incoherent ramblings come from.

godlol.jpg
Not taking it seriously. It's the principle that matters. Mindless people amaze me. I glad I'm could help her though. Originally Posted by Carlisle
No one said pimping is easy... Originally Posted by oilman12
too funny. my thoughts reading this, it's an assumption the thief was a "her" and not a "him"

possibly too many ad's to post to be original or possibly a follower of Mogensen, "work smarter not harder" or the updated "business process reengineering"