Complete this sentence:

• DSK
  • 11-30-2015, 11:04 AM
...a wife... Originally Posted by Wakeup
should fuck no man but her husband or she is an adulteress
That's all you got??? She calls herself much worse than that every day on Twitter!

Go try and stone her to death...let me know how that works out for you.
  • DSK
  • 11-30-2015, 03:14 PM
That's all you got??? She calls herself much worse than that every day on Twitter!

Go try and stone her to death...let me know how that works out for you. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I've never advocated stoning, and you know it. You are a deceitful person.
I've never advocated stoning, and you know it. You are a deceitful person. Originally Posted by DSK
What does that have to do with the original posting?
Go start your own thread!
He just doesn't like me.
  • jwood
  • 11-30-2015, 07:40 PM
been able to have sex with awesome women just by sending them a text, pm or email.
  • katee
  • 11-30-2015, 08:28 PM
.. put a diaper on an adult man, for his sexual pleasure.

... play a Mommy for his sexual pleasure.

... urinate in his mouth for his sexual pleasure.

... spank him RAW for his sexual pleasure.

... use sharp things on his cock ... and you guessed it! ... for his sexual pleasure.

I've done things, in this world, that I would have never imagined. And much of it has been JOYOUS. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

+1

Or urinated in a wine glass and watched him drink it... For his sexual pleasure.
Or... thoroughly enjoy what I do, as much as I do.
The opportunity to travel and meet amazing people along the way !!
You never thought you would have that much muscle control with your vagina.
help so many Sexy Astute Men feel confident and desirable again.
Have the DallasRain experience !!
done CIM, facials, anal, COT, and a lot of other things. Want to do those things with a woman that wants it without pay, that would just be fun!!! My SO's have not been willing to be adventurous in bed.
I've never advocated stoning, and you know it. You are a deceitful person. Originally Posted by DSK
but but but he is a useful likable jackass

so to be on topic
I thought I would never have...
find a useful likable jackass
Have the DallasRain experience !! Originally Posted by betheavy2004
Got the sweater and letter.
I thought I would never...squirt. I don't advertise it because it's not something I can do with everyone or on command but the hobby is how I discovered I had the ability to.

I also never thought I would be so comfortable being a dom. Before I was the most awkward switch in the world that was just waiting for it to be her turn to be the sub.

Al the other "freaky" things I didn't know I could enjoy doing were checked off during my first relationship.