Trump cult must go

• oeb11
  • 09-11-2021, 04:15 PM
BTW - VM - 75 million is a bit too many for you poor DPSTs to make 'Go"!
LOL
Now - let's work on making the marxist DPST cult of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Maduro, and Kim 'Go away'!
The VM cult of imaginary twilight friends must go LOL
I see that George W. attacked the trump voters. he's an elitist. he feels threatened by the them and felt the need to denounce 75 million trump voters.
Trump cult must go
How you gonna get rid of 100 million folks in the U.S.?

Hitler didn't get rid of that many.
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2021, 06:11 AM
Shrub has gone DPST.

Send his personal membership in teh DPST party - and a pic of Chairman Xi!
time for he and Laura to move to LA or SF - and enjoy the shit /disease filled streets so beloved of nazi pelosi and her nepotism nephew Newsome.
How you gonna get rid of 100 million folks in the U.S.?

Hitler didn't get rid of that many. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Time.

Howard Stern rips vaccine opponents: 'F--- their freedom, I want my freedom to live'

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-i-want-my?amp

Opponents of the vaccine argue that it is a matter of personal freedom what substances they are allowed to put in their body. However, public health professionals and proponents of the inoculation argue that vaccines protect both the recipient and the general population from spreading disease.

"F--- them. F--- their freedom. I want my freedom to live," Stern, 67, said. "I want to get out of the house. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bullshit."

"The other thing I hate is that all these people with COVID who won't get vaccinated are in the hospitals clogging it up," the radio host, dubbing vaccine opponents "imbeciles," exclaimed. "So like, if you have a heart attack or any kind of problem, you can't even get into the E.R. And I'm really of mind to say, 'Look, if you didn't get vaccinated [and] you got COVID, you don't get into a hospital.'"

• oeb11
  • 09-12-2021, 10:25 AM
Thank U - 95 and zeroes
using a zero such as stern - a failed Hollywird radio shock jock - for a quote

so Sad - So ridiculous
So typical of Hollweird devotees to kowtown to such nonsense.
Stern is gaslighting. Vaccinated people have been able to go outside and do whatever they want for awhile now. Listen to the science instead of hundred millionaire celebrities and politicians.
a classless act
VitaMan
Today 10:45 AM
by bambino
a classless act
VitaMan
Today 10:45 AM
by bambino
7 Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
thats a dead thread.
so Sad - So ridiculous Originally Posted by oeb11
Personally, I'd suggest that someone who posts, on this hooker board, more than half-a-dozen times every day, is pretty sad and ridiculous.

so Sad - So ridiculous!
Likely they need professional help. Or possibly suffering from DPST syndrome.
You know what's worse than the Trump cult, which according to your last thread may only have 300 or so members?

It's the TDS cult. The people who hate Trump so much that they turned into Trump. Now we have a cult of Biden worshipers who only care about "winning" and kissing their dear dictator's ass.

It's true what they say. You become what you hate.

As obnoxious as your Trump obsession is, at least you are not a Biden zealot, as far as I can tell, and I respect you for that.
Thread should be reTitled - Fiden Cult Must Go!!!!!!!

Poor indoctrinated brainwashed minions - so sad for them to be deprived of independent thought Some day - somewehre - minions may realize they are lied to by LSM and their marxist nomenklatura - Trump is no Longer POTUS

TDS, hatred, and disregard of reality - all inflicted by teh marxist Teachers Unions educations.

u are welcome to fat former NJ governor Christie - he is not a Conservative or republican - and he belongs with other fat, intellectually challenged, and amoral DPSTs
he has no self-control. Originally Posted by oeb11

Comments courtesy of a True Trump Cult Member.
Now you are playing doctor.
Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's more legitimate than playing political pundit while voting for Bitten and Kumola.