Hot Chicks driving Ugly Cars??

• Lanny
  • 07-30-2010, 07:21 AM
10 appointments per week * $200 per appointment = $2,000 per week

$2,000 per week * 52 weeks = $104,000 per year

$104,000 per year / 12 months = $8,667 per month

Why are providers always broke??? They should all be driving Avalanches, Escalades, BMWs, etc. Originally Posted by Enonona
Dear Mr. Enonona-

I just HAVE to ask...Do you ENJOY digging yourself out of a hole that you created with your first impression...OR...are you simply one of THOSE PEOPLE that is CONSTANTLY up in other peoples business...?
AND, please dont get me wrong...While I was already enjoying this entertaining KellyTNT post, YOUR reply has some nice potential to add a layer of intrique that could quickly become the coveted "TRAINWRECK THREAD OF THE WEEK"...

Welcome to the Board...I Guess...

OK...time to sit back and see where this goes...

Take it easy on him gals...Being a Newbie and all...

Lanny
However, I will get into a tuna can anyday if the company is worth the ride!!!! Originally Posted by Avery Blake

So if the juice is worth the squeeze, then your up for your daily serving of vitamin C?
Dear Mr. Enonona-

I just HAVE to ask...Do you ENJOY digging yourself out of a hole that you created with your first impression...OR...are you simply one of THOSE PEOPLE that is CONSYANTLY up in other peoples business...
AND, please dont get me wrong...While I was already enjoying this entertaining KellyTNT post, YOUR reply has some nice potential to add another layer on intrique that could quickly become the coveted "TRAINWRECK THREAD OF THE WEEK"...

Lanny Originally Posted by Lanny

glad you said it for me
+1 yaddayadda - same experience when I worked in England and I could care less what someone drives.

Too many people equate "status" to the vehicle one drives. I have some colleagues that live in sh^tty homes but drive Lexus, BMW, etc. -- as if that makes them somebody.

Cars are depreciating assets so why spend the $$$ on something that loses 50% of its value in 18-24 mos? Own within your means and invest the savings on the driver -- like Kelly.

In the spirit of disclosure, I do garage a high end vehicle or 2 at my home. However, I drive an older inconspicuous vehicle around town, to work, the airport, and hobby appointments a) because it doesn't stand out in a crowd and b) no one makes any assumptions about my financial status.

I like it that way because it doesn't attract people for the wrong reasons. I'm sure I do piss off a few in my neighborhood because my "old" car doesn't stand up to their standards though.
im just hoping for someone to teach me how to drive first! seriously back home in LA i never needed a car but out here in tx you HAVE to drive.

i need to get on this i have my eye on that new drop top camaro that comes out in the spring (hey a girl can dream right?)

but i say ride her till the wheels fall off who cares what anyone thinks
So if the juice is worth the squeeze, then your up for your daily serving of vitamin C? Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
If the squeeze is just right, I am up for most anything..........
My cheep-mobile gets me down Central just as fast as any Beemer. In fact, I tend to look down on car snobs, but usually we're in mish at the time.
I have dated two ladies that drove some ugly hatch back cars and I loved both of them. I found that they were less materialistic, more down to earth, and just a better overall relationship.

To me, it says something for a lady that drives a "piece". To me, it shows that there is more to her than the things she owns.
I agree 7to9 i drive a 5yr old truck, runs fine and looks OK to me, got the pink slip. Don't really care what anyone thinks. And its only got 38,000 miles...lol.
LOL Kelly, I agree with Dannie - you are crazy and it is downright lovable.

+1 on Jasser's comment.

HM
  • T-Can
  • 07-30-2010, 07:54 AM
A lot of hot chicks I know don't even have a car! So are you trying to one-up them, Kelly?
A vehicle is an apparatus that transports you from point
A to point B nothing more nothing less ..dont fall in love with it ....
That is what the owner of a car dealership told me many years ago ....and I have driven many different cars since then...most for convenience ....but threw in a couple for style and looks......hoping some cute little chickie would take notice ...so I guess we are all a little vain and do different things as we grow older ....and our tastes change ....T
Dear Mr. Enonona-

I just HAVE to ask...Do you ENJOY digging yourself out of a hole that you created with your first impression...OR...are you simply one of THOSE PEOPLE that is CONSTANTLY up in other peoples business...?
AND, please dont get me wrong...While I was already enjoying this entertaining KellyTNT post, YOUR reply has some nice potential to add a layer of intrique that could quickly become the coveted "TRAINWRECK THREAD OF THE WEEK"...

Lanny Originally Posted by Lanny
Yeah--- and nobody notices what his name spells backwards...

But-- I'll humor your little math problem.

First, my average rate is $150/hr. Assuming I am FULLY booked for the week, I see 2 per day/4 days per week so that comes to

$1200 per week

Multiplied by 52 weeks per year is

Ok--- so now come the expenses of running your own business.

Business location-- 200 per week x 52 weeks= 10400
Supplies-- For argument sake-- lets say 2000/year-- Bringing the current total before taxes to 50,000.

Now, I'm a good girl and I actually pay my taxes. 15% self employment tax on 50K is 7500. Bringing us to 42500. Another 10% in income tax (I have little deductions at home) brings us to 38,000.

Now to the expenses of life:

Housing: I own my home so all I have are taxes and insurance. Comes to 5800/year

Transportation-- 320 car payment + 160 insurance + 400 gas (I live in Canton)= 880/month x 12= 10560

Food/Clothing-- We live on the cheap, so I spend about 5000/year here

School Expenses-- 16,000/year (tuition, books, etc).

Which leaves me a surplus of about $640 per year. Which means--- if I want to go anywhere or do anything, I have to work an extra day here or there or go on tour from time to time. And I live much more cheaply than a lot of ladies.
lol i just caught on to the backwards name thing
December Love,

Awesome breakdown. You totally rock!