Stop being a dick!!!

I used to have this cool black friend from the Ray Charles era. He would say all these cool sentences from that day, which made people think. One of his best lines, "Your not sucking my dick, so why are we fighting. "

Take what YOU WANT FROM THIS THREAD. WON’T FIGHT ANYMORE “your not sucking my dick” More interested in the idea from the community, then one dude!!!
I must be drunk.
Doesn't want Drama? Then goes right into it .. Am I still in session?

oh and I am a chameleon, I can be a dick or an asshole, but I haven't learned being pussie yet, however, I am reading the TS thread with interest, there seems to be a way.
Turn your dick into a pussy and still be an asshole. There you go.

No offense to anyone meant, just talk of a drunk on a Friday evening after getting fucked INSANEly.
I'm at a loss, guess it was a ploy.

IB
Didn't I say I would stop posting... Ok maybe this will be the one? f2c.. I will take that as drunken fudder Found it funny and not offensives. Iron....Yea this was a Ploy...AGAIN DOUCHE!!!

The idea is cool, and should go to the community. Iron Butterfly...you seem like a douche to me. Coming were I started the thread. Iron you should have said nothing man. I gave you a lot of ways out. Stop being a Jerk. Cause every post you make...Makes the point of the thread point to you....
I'm confused! are y'all fighting about not fighting on the board? and now everyone is a douche? let's all get naked and fuck, it's Friday night. time for fucking not fighting.
I'm confused! are y'all fighting about not fighting on the board? and now everyone is a douche? let's all get naked and fuck, it's Friday night. time for fucking not fighting.
HA HA HA Love it!! No only one DOUCHE here. http://youtu.be/xCb3bgUozh4
I'm confused! are y'all fighting about not fighting on the board? and now everyone is a douche? let's all get naked and fuck, it's Friday night. time for fucking not fighting. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Right! Saturday night is alright for fighting. Elton John said so.
Tonight it's fucking then , tomorrow night we fight .
Just lost 2 minutes I will NEVER get back.
Tonight it's fucking then , tomorrow night we fight . Originally Posted by rockerrick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EadIvDAWkf8
I used to have this cool black friend from the Ray Charles era. Originally Posted by travis13131
Now wasn't that white of you. I take it there is some relevance to his race/color? If so I missed it. Was that kinda like "I used to have this cool 8 track player"?
Just goes to show that some people who think are the really nice people are naturally dicks without behaving badly or intending to be.
Now wasn't that white of you. I take it there is some relevance to his race/color?
YEA, one of my best friends!!! You are showing your colors brother!!!! TIME FRAME, because if you read my post it was out of love!!!...Again showing your colors!!!
@Codybeast do I get an apology?
YEA, one of my best friends!!! You are showing your colors brother!!!! TIME FRAME, because if you read my post it was out of love!!!...Again showing your colors!!! Originally Posted by travis13131
Actually you showed your true color by pointing out you had a "Black" friend rather than simply a "Best friend". You've made it clear you're not one of those black people although they are worthy of being called your friend. Thus the "How white of you" statement.

You sound like you're from the deep south during the 60's or even during the plantation days. You love black people. In fact you feel everyone should befriend one.
I seriously doubt you would have pointed out you had a white best friend.

Most nice non bigoted people would simply state " I had a good friend who always said .....".

I have been neither rude nor impolite to you however I did point out the hypocrisy that seems to come natural in both your behavior and wording.

You hate drama? Clearly!
@Codybeast sorry you feel that way. Just not true, but says a lot how you go threw life. See, you have to read my comments with a very thick NY accent. And in NY we are all crammed together. People are people, sorry we could not reconcile. You are wrong about me and do not have to justify it Maybe another thing, but this..NO!!!