Rates, ect. What you get for your buck?

this should be interesting to watch...and yes, i highly suggest urban dictionary to teach you the "lingo" . try to refrain from referring to yourself as fresh meat, not so classy, and that's exactly how you will be treated
  • LynnT
  • 01-10-2011, 04:34 PM
this should be interesting to watch...and yes, i highly suggest urban dictionary to teach you the "lingo" . try to refrain from referring to yourself as fresh meat, not so classy, and that's exactly how you will be treated Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
I refer to it. lol The list here is messy. I get most but some I look up.

The fresh meat was a joke type thing. Im a bit sarcastic. I am new here, not naive.

I didnt post this thread because I dont have a clue. Just want general feedback on the NY community. and I have had rude messages from men because of my rates, ect. just looking for the feed back on what some expected ect. A general feel.

If one thinks they can pull one over because of this thread, they can think again. I have been through crazy things most havent I will not take crap from anyone. I may be a rookie to this hobby but I am no rookie.
I like the term "fresh face" much better
  • LynnT
  • 01-10-2011, 04:57 PM
I like the term "fresh face" much better Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS

Ok, ok Fresh face it is.
I like how spunky the providers are with their advice. Lynn I look forward to meeting you. I guess we men are all dogs, wanting one thing, but I think I've grown to point where I realize time spent with a true professional, a true courtesan.... is hard to match when things click. Women are awesome and I love it when they recognize my needs and meet them.

Good luck with everything.
  • LynnT
  • 01-10-2011, 07:55 PM
I like how spunky the providers are with their advice. Lynn I look forward to meeting you. I guess we men are all dogs, wanting one thing, but I think I've grown to point where I realize time spent with a true professional, a true courtesan.... is hard to match when things click. Women are awesome and I love it when they recognize my needs and meet them.

Good luck with everything. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Thank you.

Spunk is good Im glad they posted.

Yes men are dogs, I accepted that may years ago. Its ok. lol You just gotta rub the right spots, show a little love, and feed them. All will be well.
this should be interesting to watch...and yes, i highly suggest urban dictionary to teach you the "lingo" . try to refrain from referring to yourself as fresh meat, not so classy, and that's exactly how you will be treated Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
I concur, this has been "intresting to watch" and your doing well ,with the men, and I appreciate you sharing who you are with us,I admire your composure and spirit.Pretty "savy" on your part to have this discussion,I have gained insights from your discussion, not just your character, but others as well. Just as reviews can help the men form opinions, this can also speak volumes,most cases can be more enlightening than a review, so again, thanks.
  • Chloe
  • 01-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Charge what you want and do not EVER listen to those who bitch about it. It will never be another provider just a client haggler. 100 or 1,000 an hour that's yours to decide based on your own personal expenses, needs and desires. And do what ever special you want to without feeling like you will be put down, you want to do 5min specials or 2 day minimums, it's YOUR choice.

Be YOU, never stray from your core being, you will be commended and put down equally but you will be you

Listen to the women when it comes to business, listen to the ones who have been around longer more carefully, but recognize all of our individual personalities and type of experience as well.

Listen to the men when it comes to pleasure, their desires wants and needs are those we strive to satisfy BUT never beyond your comfort zone, never put your safety (and ultimately the communities safety) in jeopardy for a clients moment of pleasure either.

I look forward to seeing and hearing more from you here I like your Truman Capote quote! LOL
  • Laker
  • 01-11-2011, 06:21 AM

Good luck with everything. Originally Posted by Maximum4

Ladies, and Max (since I stole your lines) the dog reference is easy to prove! Go to Spring Break and observe the "boys" lined up and in heel position following good looking girls around like puppies in heat! Kind of gave me Deja Vu all over again as it has been a few years since this old dog was at spring break!

Good Luck Lynn!!
One service that hasn't been mentioned but is extremely to me is excellent TCB skills. Yes by all means charge what you feel you are worth, but if you going to charge above the norm for your area that must come with great scheduling and business skills. Men who can afford these rates are usually quite busy. They don't need the hassle and would look elsewhere if scheduling and accessibility are problems. Best of luck to you!
good point from a hobbyist POV mwebber...
  • LynnT
  • 01-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I concur, this has been "intresting to watch" and your doing well ,with the men, and I appreciate you sharing who you are with us,I admire your composure and spirit.Pretty "savy" on your part to have this discussion,I have gained insights from your discussion, not just your character, but others as well. Just as reviews can help the men form opinions, this can also speak volumes,most cases can be more enlightening than a review, so again, thanks. Originally Posted by BLATTA
Im glad a little personality comes out in some. Just like I see some from men posting and I have no interest in working with them because of their forum behavior. lol

Im for sure a no BS lady and will tell ya like it is and believe in you get what you pay for..

I think the other female posters are the same that have chimed in here.

Its nice to know some value the safety of the hobby as a whole not just them self.

Now to not get any more emails picking on my spelling mistakes..
  • LynnT
  • 01-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Charge what you want and do not EVER listen to those who bitch about it. It will never be another provider just a client haggler. 100 or 1,000 an hour that's yours to decide based on your own personal expenses, needs and desires. And do what ever special you want to without feeling like you will be put down, you want to do 5min specials or 2 day minimums, it's YOUR choice.

Be YOU, never stray from your core being, you will be commended and put down equally but you will be you

Listen to the women when it comes to business, listen to the ones who have been around longer more carefully, but recognize all of our individual personalities and type of experience as well.

Listen to the men when it comes to pleasure, their desires wants and needs are those we strive to satisfy BUT never beyond your comfort zone, never put your safety (and ultimately the communities safety) in jeopardy for a clients moment of pleasure either.

I look forward to seeing and hearing more from you here I like your Truman Capote quote! LOL Originally Posted by Chloe
Thanks for replying.

I love that quote too! Its so the truth!
you do realize your talking to a pseudo member that gets banned every other day, correct?
There is a spell check button it looks like this Click on it and you can correct any spelling errors. I have to reduce my screen to 75% to see it, but it is located in the right hand corner above the smilies.