Rochester

I heard from a provider that they're really trying to get some ridiculous law passed(Against hobbyist getting the worst treatment while ladies will roam free as victims)and maybe that call is part of a crackdown. They do get bored in Buffalo when they can't catch real criminals smh Originally Posted by change2chance
It is an election year…….they will be pandering to the religious nutcases until the election is over, trying to gain votes.

elg……..
Anywho
It be wise to protect them jimmies from the false funnels promising sexy times
[QUOTE=elghund;1063434589]It is an election year…….they will be pandering to the religious nutcases until the election is over, trying to gain votes.

Is this why it's been shittier than it normally is in Rochester? I just feel like there's been nobody, or it's quieter. And Henrietta has had 0. Not even bad ones, just nothing.
[QUOTE=alucard314;1063435273]
It is an election year…….they will be pandering to the religious nutcases until the election is over, trying to gain votes.

Is this why it's been shittier than it normally is in Rochester? I just feel like there's been nobody, or it's quieter. And Henrietta has had 0. Not even bad ones, just nothing. Originally Posted by elghund
Unfortunately it is and there suddenly being active smh @Alucard It can't be any worst than Buffalo(Elephant grave yard) Outside of a few ladies that I'm in good standing. No new faces