This Ruins A Session Every Time

It should go without saying...
Had this happen today to me. Provider was running late, she did keep me posted, the whole time I'm telling her "take your time". I'll say this, she made it on time to her incall but the whole thing was rushed.
I stopped and bought a bottle of wine, told her I was coming from the barn and asked if I could shower there...hint, hint. I come out of the shower and she's on the bed trying to get me to hurry. I don't think this is normal for her going by previous reviews. I hesitated and she asked if she should "clean up", that she would hurry and wash right quick. Me being an oral freak, that just ruined it for me.
Being rushed and not fresh left me knowing I just wasted $$$. I didn't want to cancel the date for fear of a bad rap, but now I wish I had. Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
And note this happened with a $$$ lady.......reaffirming what most of us know already, that higher prices don't necessarily guarantee a better experience.
Yeppers, ladies, gotta agree with this one. Much has been stated about men's hygene, and damn sure I can understand that one. Something which has been mentioned regarding the flavor is the food we consume. Upon occassions when sampling a muffin, I swear I can tell what she has been eating from her aroma and taste. Something with pickles and onions, or garlic perhaps. It just takes one's mind to somewhere the situation shouldn't dictate. It should be non-aromatic, well manicured, and only the slightest bit of flavor to it. After all, it is very intimate. I keep thinking about a ' best eaten by ... " sticker ! Just joking, just joking. Please ! I love to lickalottapuss and I want it as hygenic as I would want to be when presenting my short arm.

... get some water inside there, swish it around and push it out. Repeat the process a few times. Originally Posted by Dannie

My brain has been forever 'rewired' regarding the phrase 'rinse and repeat'. LOL
Christ! Thats Awful man!

There is no excuse of why a Provider isnt fresh for a session. SMDH

That is just nasty
I totally agree, freshness is of the utmost importance for both the girl and the guy. Nothing ruins a session like bad smells on either side.

Most ads I read by girls state that they hate bad hygiene from the client. I always make sure I shower and do whatever else I have to in order to be someone the girl wants to see again. I may not be the best she ever had BCD, but at least I will be clean and fresh and hopefully she is.
The more I've thought about it maybe a review is in order. Never done a bad one, not to say I haven't had a bad session. I just took my lumps and went on, can't do it this time