Interesting trend I am finding in Dallas- Ladies do your research.

I think you are jealous that I nailed a midget, and you haven't Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I was going to leave it alone- but you are one of the hobbyist that has often commented on how sexy you think a transexual looks- I seriously believe you have been with a transexual. You seem to be proud that you bareback a midget- you are a sick fuck and you are in complete denial. I will make sure I never see any providers that you have been with pal.
I was going to leave it alone- but you are one of the hobbyist that has often commented on how sexy you think a transexual looks- I seriously believe you have been with a transexual. You seem to be proud that you bareback a midget- you are a sick fuck and you are in complete denial. I will make sure I never see any providers that you have been with pal. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
nope.. you are totally wrong.. I think I may have jokingly commented once, about a Transsexual.. obviously joking.. and not more than once. and I have NEVER been with a Transsexual..

not proud of scoring a midget, but quite pleased, yes.. she was a good fuck.
If I fuck a midget it's going in my sig line, I'd brag about that shit. I've done about all I've dreamed of doing sexually but not that...yet.
Hell, I put out an iso for a midget recently. Alas, that bucket list item has yet to be realized....
I couldn't fuck a midget. I mean, I think it would be physically impossible for me to do so. I'd be giggling too hard to maintain an erection.
I'm scared of midgets so I'm going on record to say I have a NMA policy just thought I'd add that lol

op unfortunately we have no way of really knowing what another person has or hasn't done, not everyone reviews or tells a soul about the unsavory activities they participate in. I think it would drive anyone nuts trying to figure it out.

All we can do is protect ourselves and control our own actions. I will say that anyone who openly sees a bareback hooker and reviews her would probably get a pass from me but like I said lots of guys don't review or publicly admit those things

Most people here are barebacking someone but I think sticking your bare dick in a sex worker who openly barebacks multiple strangers is pretty stupid and risky. Just my opinion
All of you looking to fuck a midget should try an Amazon...ijs...

And, in regards to a TS, I've had it as a fantasy to ride a TS CG and rub her titties and get off while fucking her cock.

IJS....

So fuck this op who thinks that there is so much STD concern because of a TS having more risk than any other client.

I'm one of those in the community who gets tested regularly, and I put my faith in the way I hobby and keep myself safe.

He's just being a fear mongerer.
What about a midget tranny? There has to be a market.
Man, I just don't get these guys like the OP. I'm quite certain the overwhelming majority of providers sleep with guys in their personal life bareback at least sometimes. Hell, some even do it in the hobby.

Bottom line: You and me have NO idea who has something and who doesn't. If you are using protection with every provider you see, what difference does it make if she barebacked a client or not? As I said, you don't know who has something or not, so just cover up if you want to be safe or if you're scared.

As for street walkers, I guaran-fucking-tee you an assload of guys on here pick them up, but will not admit to it because they know some of these providers wouldn't see them if they admit to it. Also, because of guys like you giving them shit about it.

In closing, mind your business. Use a rubber and you'll be fine regardless. Merry Christmas!
As for trannys? To each their own. I love reading those reviews. Some of those trannys (I think one named Jessica in particular) look better than most of the real ladies. The having a cock thing is a deal breaker for me though. TS is not my thing, but I love how when you're reading the "Rest Of Story" and it reads like a regular male/female encounter and then he says "then I started sucking her cock". LOL! I love that. Anyway, why would it bother you if someone likes trannys?

I do have to admit that it baffles me how a guy can suck off a "lady" to completion and fuck a "lady" in the ass that has a cock and NOT consider yourself gay. Seems like the textbook definition of it. But, as I said, no skin off of my balls. If it's consenting adults, do what makes you happy.

Well if this isn't in the running for the most bigoted bullshit spout off of 2015...

What a load of crap! Do you also string up AA's with the KKK in your spare time?

Everybody likes different things, it's no reason to persecute them.

Like a few others have said, as long as you're doing what you need to do to keep yourself safe then you will remain untainted. Your ATF's last client could have barebacked a tranny midget with HIV and as long she's using protection correctly why would you worry? It's science! It just doesn't make sense why it should even concern you.
OP - appreciate the public service but shuddup!!

If you were the Dalai Lama and judged ppl who see TS and SW's, then maybe....maybe, i wld have listened.

I am no fan of TS and SW's, but being in the hobby meeting providers, You, I and everyone in ECCIE are in no position to judge anyone.

SO just mind your frigging dipstick, cover it or don't and Get the fu** off your high horse!!!
All of you looking to fuck a midget should try an Amazon...ijs...

And, in regards to a TS, I've had it as a fantasy to ride a TS CG and rub her titties and get off while fucking her cock.

IJS....

So fuck this op who thinks that there is so much STD concern because of a TS having more risk than any other client.

I'm one of those in the community who gets tested regularly, and I put my faith in the way I hobby and keep myself safe.

He's just being a fear mongerer. Originally Posted by tntangie
TNT I wouldn't screw your Amazon ass if it were free - heck you are as tall as freaking man and can easily pass for a tranny
I couldn't fuck a midget. I mean, I think it would be physically impossible for me to do so. I'd be giggling too hard to maintain an erection. Originally Posted by TinMan
no giggling on my end.. nothing remotely funny about fulfilling one of my dreams

I'm scared of midgets so I'm going on record to say I have a NMA policy just thought I'd add that lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
my first midget exposure was the Wizard of Oz...

that Lollipop Guild is a scary bunch, and I don't recall the slightest sexual stir from viewing that crew..

conversely, I could shag the Wicked Witch of the North for hours..
Haha I think that's when I was traumatized as well I've never been the same