Hour long blowjob.

Still don't get it, if bj was that good can a guy last whole hr unless he got ED.
  • Lusty
  • 01-31-2017, 04:00 PM
OP thanks for starting this thread. I am in complete agreement with you. Nothing better than a great, LONG bbbj.

One of the most fun sessions I ever had was with a provider that was bragging about her oral skills. I asked her what was the longest BJ she had ever given and her response was that most guys couldn't last 10 minutes. I took that as a challenge and made a bet with her that if she could make me pop in less than a certain amount of time I would add to her donation. But if she didn't, I would get extra time. She really got into it and after a while I was gripping the sheets trying to hold out while she was going down on me like a woman possessed. I ended up losing the bet but getting one of the best BJs I've ever had. I happily paid up.
Still don't get it, if bj was that good can a guy last whole hr unless he got ED. Originally Posted by eng
It's more like the bj is so damn good more is all you want..

There may be other activities going on...bls,tuma, dfk,lfk, beast play ect that are all taking place between dick sucking..lol
Perfectly said ma'am!!!
Me! I love to suck cock! It's one of my favorite things to do! I can definitely do an hour long session and get very wet doing so!
I love women with confidence in what they do. Good head is one of life's pleasures for sure and ladies that enjoy it are at the top of my list. PM me if you are interested in a session and review
Forgot to Mention I will pay the full rate you request if you are a girl I like Originally Posted by themystic

I believe you will be paying the full rate regardless. Why not can a shop vac?
It's more like the bj is so damn good more is all you want..

There may be other activities going on...bls,tuma, dfk,lfk, beast play ect that are all taking place between dick sucking..lol Originally Posted by Analeese
Well said! I've had great sessions where the provider took me to the edge and then came up for some intense making out to let the little guy calm down a bit before going back for more. SS, 69, DATO, TUMA, lots of things to do to prolong the eruption.
pm me analeese 😘
Thanks for the replies ladies. Looking to get considerably more active again. All replies appreciated. P411 lifetime member 30 + okays
Still don't get it, if bj was that good can a guy last whole hr unless he got ED. Originally Posted by eng
If a lady pays attention to what's going on with the cock, and backs off when it starts to build, you better believe it can last an hour.

For some of us, it's more about the journey than the destination.
Im still waiting on directions ?
thank-you johnclark...!...
If more hobbyists challenged provider's as you did there would be alot more satisfied losers. Everyone likes a challenge or bet.