Rude email responses

CeasarC - Oh darnit! Here I was thinking 'lack of gag reflex' would save me!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Do not get me wrong, it's certainly a wonderful selling point.
CeasarC - Oh darnit! Here I was thinking 'lack of gag reflex' would save me!

Hell, I had a guy email me just the other day asking if I was into golden or fudge showers....I bet she would've REALLY tore into him!! Lol

To each their own... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Shoot - or beastiality...a gf of mine got that request a lil while back. Neither one of us could believe that shit.

Even myself....who gets all kinds of fetish requests, particularly Dommne requests (which I don't do) hasn't had the fudge or the animals asked about before. (thank GOD...and boys, don't you start with the emails and PM's trying to be "cute")

I can understand her mistake....maybe she gets asked this same crap all the time, and might have been trying to play dumb (or she actually had someone else answering her emails perhaps?) since you were talking about specifics after the initial contact. BUT, a simple answer - or even a brief explanation would have been nicer. (Like how I explain why I don't book HH sessions right now, and probably won't for a while....I have to drive to Addison from North East Collin County just for a 30 min appt, of which I give a cut to the provider who's place I use, and then - my current hour rate is not much more than a typical providers' HH rate....so it just makes more sense to book an hour. Not to mention....that very few have only managed to do just 30 minutes with me. Especially on a FIRST visit. Hell, I tend to go over on my one hour appts. So, the last few times I've answered that - I've almost gotten a bit snippy. But I realize it's my fault I don't have a site up yet that tells all about that....several that I responded to have turned around to set up an hour session. It's all in how you speak to others. Communication is KEY.)
The "dangers" of DFK??? LOL
The "dangers" of DFK??? LOL Originally Posted by Prolongus
Oh, most certainly as I was told. Let's see, there's Herpes, HIV, Mono an HEP C, plus others. I figure if you're that paranoid about catching something, why are you even in the business? Makes me wonder if she wears a saran wrap suit during sessions?
I really, really think some punk/paranoid BF must have been answering her shit.

Who goes into providing worrying about getting HIV from fucking kissing?

Really?

Unless she's hiding razorblades in her mouth so ya'll can both get cuts at the same time.
Unless she's hiding razorblades in her mouth so ya'll can both get cuts at the same time. Originally Posted by tntangie
If that's the case I would definitely not want BBBJ or CBJ! Ouch!!! Imagine having to explain that to the ER doc.
Like they have never hear that before.

If that's the case I would definitely not want BBBJ or CBJ! Ouch!!! Imagine having to explain that to the ER doc. Originally Posted by sdguy08
no kidding LJ -

they see just bout everything...

What did that kid from jackass get stuck up his ass?