Stupid things Trump has done

His books??

Ghostwriters for every single book by DJT.

If you believe the birther falsity ruse, what won't you take as truth?

C'mon - when it comes to citizenship questions the trumps are throwing a stone in a glass house. Einstein visa ring a bell?

Obama was born of a US citizen. That alone qualifies him as a citizen. You can easily look up the requirements on any US.gov website. His mom was born in Kansas for God's sake. Did you miss the day in civics where they talked about immigrants and citizenship, or is this just the standard GOP FOX patriots talking point?
Originally Posted by eyecu2
Wouldn't want you to get lost there on the discussion, mate.
So let me clue you on. ... Trump was NOT questioning IF
OBama was a US citizen - or if he could be president.
Because OBama could've been born on the Moon and still
be considoured a US citizen - as you mention, his Mum
WAS a US citizen. (His opponent John McCain was actually
born in Panama) ... THAT wasn't the issue.

The issue was OBama's "born in Kenya" bullshit story.
Same tale that was OBama'a bio from Harvard Review
when OBama ran things there.
Can't be born in TWO places - Can you? ...

Oh, and OBama's Harvard Review bio surely sat that-way
"born in Kenya" - for 14 years - until his great political run.
Then, it was mysteriously CHANGED to "born in Hawaii" ...
GO LOOK.

... THAT was the issue - which is WHY Trump called him
out on it... "Show yer birther papers!" and what-not.
Reckon it a safe wager that OBama also got college money $$$
for university for being a "foreign-born student"...

Also reckon we'll never know - since OBama's university
records are SEALED. ... See? ... Facts Matter.

Then, when running for president - Crikey! Not born in Kenya
but born in Hawaii - with a certificate to "prove" it.

Blimey! ... OBama has almost as many "story changes"
as does Tim Walz...

... Trump may have done a few stupid things - but pushing
OBama to tell the truth on this issue surely aint one of 'em.

#### Salty
And here I thought this thread was about dumb things Trump did, vs that word salad above about birther-ism whatabou baloney mixed in. Just thought I'd put the thread back on track with dumb shit Donald has done...

last night he told the ppl of Detroit that the whole country would be a shitty Detroit if they elect Harris. Like telling your sister she's ugly, or your mom's meatloaf sucks. What a god-damned idiot he is.

I love it when he goes off prompter and starts riffing. It ends I lies and disasters every time
Well, Dumb things Trump did is underestimate the true evil and how widespread the evil is in the Washington DC bureaucracy .
And here I thought this thread was about dumb things Trump did, vs that word salad above about birther-ism whatabou baloney mixed in. Just thought I'd put the thread back on track with dumb shit Donald has done...

last night he told the ppl of Detroit that the whole country would be a shitty Detroit if they elect Harris. Like telling your sister she's ugly, or your mom's meatloaf sucks. What a god-damned idiot he is.

I love it when he goes off prompter and starts riffing. It ends I lies and disasters every time Originally Posted by eyecu2

... Oh, it IS about stupid things and what-not, mate.
But YOU'RE the one who raised the birther issue.
I was merely correcting you on it. ... Because Facts Matter.

#### Salty
^^to trump and his trumpkins? surely you must be joking, mr feynman..

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You really think that Trump was calling out Obama for lying about being born in Kenya? What a complete load of bullshit! You are right facts matter. The fact is that Trump has pulled this birtherism bullshit on more than just Obama. He’s said the same about Kamala Harris and Nikki Haley. Trump is a straight up racist.

Trump's history of launching "birther" conspiracy theories against rivals
https://www.axios.com/2024/01/12/tru...her-conspiracy

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Not remotely on topic, Salty. Yet somehow it’s still ridiculous.
I remember Trump historically said this @bout Ivanka. - "Perhaps if she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her..."

Or his impersonation of a 3rd party advocate for DJT or the Trump organization, by " John Baron, or John Miller."

Funny he'd choose one of those names for his own child,- whom he likely has spoken about a dozen sentences to in his life.

When any politician defaults to covering up for themselves by obfuscation and outright lies, and claims those third parties are valid should literally NEVER be able to be in public office. Let's not also forget how no Trump is allowed to have a foundation, and had to attend special classes when they were found to be in violation of handling finances of a foundation.

There are so many explanations and examples of Trump being an absolute nightmare, and a person of low integrity, intellect, and basic human empathy - he should be thrown out of the country.

Exerps -

to defy federal tax rules and state laws that ban self-dealing and misleading donors. It also raises larger questions about the Trump family dynamics.

Trump must pay $2 million in damages to settle claims that the Trump Foundation misused funds.
that money "was used for Mr. Trump's political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump's campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation," which is unlawful.

Who's not surprised???

Dems and non MAGA folk look at this swindler as nothing but a con-man. He can't do any type of foundation or charitable organization without supervision of the courts now.

Yet 40% or more of America thinks he's fit to sit behind the office that requires both personal integrity and the ability to be trusted. He's shown that he can do neither