Dare to be positive

Happy New Year, Jessica! Thanks for the wonderful thread.
I feel positive that more taint needs to be posted.
Kick ass thread. I love it.
Happy New Year, Jessica! Thanks for the wonderful thread. Originally Posted by RomancingTheBone
Same to you babe!
Totally agree JJ
Never let the bastards get you down!
Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Just a mere flesh wound!
Good thread!

I too have been bothered by some of the things I have read here lately...

I try not to let it bug me but sometimes it does rub off -_-
In terms of business, I had a successful year. I also expect bigger and better things in 2014. In terms of hobby, I knocked out my 2013 list with ease and thanks to the ladies who assisted with it. Jessica Jade you were one of those on my list
Something that always puts me in a good mood.

JJs avatar everytime I see it, and her sweetheart attitude.

She has a genuine positive energy flow.
Something that always puts me in a good mood.

JJs avatar everytime I see it, and her sweetheart attitude.

She has a genuine positive energy flow. Originally Posted by bojulay
Thanks so much. That means ALOT to me truly.
In terms of business, I had a successful year. I also expect bigger and better things in 2014. In terms of hobby, I knocked out my 2013 list with ease and thanks to the ladies who assisted with it. Jessica Jade you were one of those on my list Originally Posted by Thatdude
Yes I was and thank you
  • MojoR
  • 12-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Great thread Jessica, thanks for starting this. I recently read a great article on the science of Positive thinking - How Positive Thoughts Build Your Skills, Boost Your Health, and Improve Your Work.

The link is below if anyone is interested.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-...b_3512202.html
Happy 2014

I hope you find all the joy and warmth in life you desire.

This is a great posting. Thank you JJ for being the loving beautiful positive woman you are. You always make me smile. You have a great future with that attitude
I sponsored two families this year for Christmas and it was an amazing experience. If we would all take the $$ from 1 hobby encounter in 2014 and help one family in need if our local communities think how many people that would make smile, if only for a brief time.
So I am issuing a challenge to every eccie hobbyist guy to join me in reaching out just once in 2014 to someone in need. You will feel good, and I doubt your SO would be upset if she finds out! LOL

Happy New Year everyone and God Bless everyone
Thank you Jessica and 2014 is your banner year!
Jessica, I am positive that I need to meet you. You sound like a real sweetheart.
Jessica, I am positive that I need to meet you. You sound like a real sweetheart. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I hope to meet you too and am sure I will soon. Thank you.
This is a great posting. Thank you JJ for being the loving beautiful positive woman you are. You always make me smile. You have a great future with that attitude
I sponsored two families this year for Christmas and it was an amazing experience. If we would all take the $$ from 1 hobby encounter in 2014 and help one family in need if our local communities think how many people that would make smile, if only for a brief time.
So I am issuing a challenge to every eccie hobbyist guy to join me in reaching out just once in 2014 to someone in need. You will feel good, and I doubt your SO would be upset if she finds out! LOL

Happy New Year everyone and God Bless everyone
Thank you Jessica and 2014 is your banner year! Originally Posted by umakemefeelsogood
Thank you my darling.
Great thread Jessica, thanks for starting this. I recently read a great article on the science of Positive thinking - How Positive Thoughts Build Your Skills, Boost Your Health, and Improve Your Work.

The link is below if anyone is interested.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-...b_3512202.html Originally Posted by MojoR
Oh my! Thank you for this. I LOVE any and all things positive with all of this negativity, and just down right hatred that is becoming worse and worse every day, not just here but in RW. It just makes me sad. I hope I can help motivate just a little nice and comforting (and of course FUN) thoughts and actions. Maybe??