BJ rates

[Ad Removed] Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
And it is damn good!
So are we NOT going to talk about BJ rates? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Apparently not bro. They even RTM Angel Eyes Lacey's post, calling it an add. Seriously? Someone asks what the going rate for a BJ is, a provider responds, and its an ad. But if I had posted it, everything work be alright. Fucking retarded.
Apparently not bro. They even RTM Angel Eyes Lacey's post, calling it an add. Seriously? Someone asks what the going rate for a BJ is, a provider responds, and its an ad. But if I had posted it, everything work be alright. Fucking retarded. Originally Posted by jdough1211
Yea, that was what the Italians call "a little heavy handed"--especially when you consider all the threADs that are posted in co-Ed disguised as "inquiries" on what hobbyists like.
Aww...did the rules break your fun?

If you had posted "Provider X charges $100" then that's an ad, too. Ads by proxy aren't any better than ladies trying to throw in their bargains, either.

If you want to say "the average rate in my area is $100" that's another story.

Discussing rates is fine. Turning a co-ed thread in to some red-light special is not.

Yea, that was what the Italians call "a little heavy handed"--especially when you consider all the threADs that are posted in co-Ed disguised as "inquiries" on what hobbyists like. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
This, from the guy that posts his own ThreAD for a bunch of ladies? That's kinda odd.

And guess what? ThreADs aren't against the rules...unless you start talking rates, availability, services, etc. It's not "heavy handed"...you are just too lazy to look in the ads and want your favorite cum queen to be able to advertise wherever she wants.
This, from the guy that posts his own ThreAD for a bunch of ladies? That's kinda odd.

And guess what? ThreADs aren't against the rules...unless you start talking rates, availability, services, etc. It's not "heavy handed"...you are just too lazy to look in the ads and want your favorite cum queen to be able to advertise wherever she wants. Originally Posted by Duke of G
What "threAD" for a bunch of ladies? If that's the case, "Best Spinner...Hottest Provider Under/Over 35...Who's on your TDL..." are all fuckin "threADs". GTFOH with that bullshit.

Did I NOT mention your ATF or some shit?
You've stated it perfectly. They are all threADs. But they dont have rates. its pretty easy to understand. Not sure what's so "heavy handed" about that. *shrug* You just seem to need a cross to climb up on.
*shrug* You just seem to need a cross to climb up on. Originally Posted by Duke of G
It'd certainly be easier if the wood wasn't up someone's ass.
Does discussing this fall into the realm of "word of mouth"?
ThreADs are natural. The ladies presence on the board is to promote their business. Why else would they be talking to us old overweight worn out guys? Well, those who have experienced my well seasoned charm do, but that's another story.

I'll have to admit that BBBJs are my favorite. I would like to have seen this thread go in the direction it could not. But a few mouse clicks will tell me what I need to know.

Don't hammer on the mods too much. It is a thankless job. I've done it on a different type of board and don't like doing what must be done to keep things on track.
Sorry Ladies did not know I was violating policy. I have only done FS and was curious about this aspect of the hobby. I guess I should have worded it different. Of course I also thought we could have a discussion and my thread would not be hijacked.....again and again......LOL
How are amendments made to the rules?