MASSAGES BEFORE PROVIDING..... A PLUS???

If you are giving massage, real massage, with no training, the likelyhood of you really hurting someone is huge. That's one you couldn't even get odds on. My client base consists of about 25% that have been hurt by other providers not knowing what the heck they are doing, yet thinking they do.

Doing massage wrong will hurt your business far more than help it.

Thanks for the endorsement nerd king!!
amen Kayla.
Nerd King, thank you for the kind words I have to agree with Kayla on this. I see people all the time who have been hurt by someone who didn't know what they were doing. Unfortunately, sometimes clients have about as much experience getting professional massage as the BR girls have in giving one. The client ends up hurt and think that's how it's supposed to be or worse, vow to never get a massage again.

I believe there is plenty of room in the hobby for both types of massage. But if you haven't been properly trained, please stick to the light, sensual and sexy stuff and leave the real massage to the pros. While we appreciate new business, we sure don't like to get it that way.
Exactly Dharma!!! I have to agree with both of you. I have too many clients that will call for FBSM... and I say, "Look! When you come to see me... I don't know SM. I can do a REAL massage on my table and then move to the fun stuff. But, YOU will get a REAL licensed massage on my table for the time you scheduled FIRST!" I simply let them know, "If you want a fully sexual massage, you're better going to a body rub gal or spa. I do Real massage and then the REAL provider at the end."

Body rub girls, have messed up a few legit massage seekers on this site. They think they come here and get boobs massaging their back.. instead of hands. So, if you want a legit massage from a provider... ask her if she's LMT... or just "thinks" she can give you a good rub down. Going to school and being properly trained is a promised skilled massage.
If you are giving massage, real massage, with no training, the likelyhood of you really hurting someone is huge. That's one you couldn't even get odds on. My client base consists of about 25% that have been hurt by other providers not knowing what the heck they are doing, yet thinking they do.

Doing massage wrong will hurt your business far more than help it.

Thanks for the endorsement nerd king!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla

good point!

{I only do a lite oily body rub to loosen and relax the client before the session}
Naw DR you gotta incorporate it allllll at the same time. It's bliss.
For me it has to be a mutli level experience with a woman who knows what she is doing kinetic and physiology perspective as well as the sensual/sexual perspective.
The release of toxins and endorphins at various times and levels during the massage can bring full body experience that is amazing or send you away wondering what the hell just happened.
This is a great thread and i respect each oponion here. Thanks for the opportunity to chime in.
Amber, you are on my list for the one before, and one after or interspersed at your discretion.
Naw DR you gotta incorporate it allllll at the same time. It's bliss. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

lol--I probably need to take a massage course???
Naw DR you gotta incorporate it allllll at the same time. It's bliss. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Yep.
Kayla...I would LOVE you to massage me!
{while Pyramider holds my hands....lol}
I think a nice foot rub after is better than cuddling LOL My clients love it
Well...Dont take this the wrong way Amber but there are many LMT's out there that feel the same way about us A "massage" then providing Im just saying...
Kayla...I would LOVE you to massage me!
{while Pyramider holds my hands....lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Trust me on this ... if Kayla is giving you a massage you would not even know, or care, if I was there. Its that good.
Im confused as to how you don't 'know SM'.... Take everything you learned in school, lighten it up, and make it sexy. That's kindof part of being a great provider in my opinion; Being well rounded and able to adapt to the clients needs an desires. Not everyone wants to get a real massage, have their blood pressure go up and down, and then try to get thier dick up. Some just flat out cant. I'll start with a body rub sometimes, maybe if they are new, but always leave the heavy stuff for the end
Some people have the ability to give a great massage, licensed or not. ijs I've had professional massages and non-professional, and I gotta say, that some non-pros have been just as awesome, and in some cases, even better than the licensed pro. I've learned to give a great massage simply by experiencing them myself. Some of us may not have the technical background, but many of us are still capable of providing a massage that is relaxing and therapeutic, without injuring anyone. LOL

If it feels good....DO IT!