Why I love and thank the ladies

Aww thank you Surcher darlin, personally I have never had a problem with physical limitations..all i see is a challenge I need to conquer..you are a sweet man and i hope to get to meet you someday ..we will have lots of naughty fun...and sitting is the perfect position to test out my skills...
Surcher, True words from a truely good guy...............
Great thread and topic Surcher Originally Posted by Russ38
Thanks. It was on my mind a long time and wanted to thank those I've seen, especially the ones who understood my financial situation and showed it's not always about the money. I'm not naming them, because that is between them and I. I'm not the only one in this boat. It takes a while to save enough to see a lady when you live on $700 a month, so I try to establish a good rapport before seeing someone. I want them to feel as comfortable as possible, which is why many of the ladies I've seen I met at socials. Ah, I miss the old days, when friends got together! In the past I had great relationships with Taylor, Lilith and Lisa. We got along great and seeing them BCD was like a friend with benefits. If they all didn't live on opposite sides of the earth, Houston wise, I have no doubt we would have done things as friends. As difficult as it is to get Lisa sometimes, she's made time to come out, spend time and go out for dinner, off the clock. Thanks to all those who pitched in on that bday gift of Lisa! It's how we met.

Guilty Pleasures was a friend as well. Way back in '04 we struck up a good rapport online and over the phone. I wanted to see her BCD, but she asked if I wanted to be a client or a friend. I chose the latter. She came out and took me to dinner, we went out on new year's eve with each other, after which she brought me back to her house and set me up in her spare bedroom. The next day I spent with her and her kids, and after an evening movie she drove me home from Sugarland and helped me to bed. We've done other things, but have never had sex, damnit! LOL! It's not always about sex, but that is a huge part of why we play. For some, it's the only reason.

Here you go surcher ... enjoy the real pic

http://fantasti.cc/user/proctor304/images/image/430809

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Who is she? Sofia rarely uses her own pic.